Reviews for Memories Written in Stone
dottastar chapter 9 . 2/25
Oh wow, this has a very heartwarming ending. But I was hoping Rose to kiss Raven quickly. The friendship ending is good too though. Is there a possible sequel to this?
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Things, frankly, are going better than I'd anticipated, especially after her run-in with the police. Maybe it WILL all work out.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
That's a wonderful thing Raven is doing. I think it will really help both of them. And, yeah, Rose ought to stay out of sight for a while.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Raven seemed unaccountably indifferent to the identity of Rose's father. Odd, for her.

Heh. Girl knows how to make an entrance, doesn't she?
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Ah! So Terra's first major decision was a good one. Excellent.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Well, well! This could go any of a number of directions.

Slade is, of course, vague about what he does because more than likely it is illegal. He has an image to maintain with "Rose".

Now Terra's powers are waking up. But Slade already told her that she was never a superhero, and that is going to quickly be revealed as false.

Also, I do not believe that Ashley is going to stay quiet about what they saw, and if that happens, word will get to the Titans.

And what if Terra loses control again?

Goodness. This could get complicated in a hurry!

(I got a recommendation from Wicked Waffles to read this story, as I'd admitted to having a soft spot for Terra.)
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Just a question, but aren't Starfire's parents still alive? At least, isn't her dad alive or did Blackfire kill them? *can't remember*
lavalloveseris chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
won't she be asking slade why half his head is gone?
Golden Eagle899 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome!
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ashley sounds like a bitch, but the story's good. I like the dynamic between Slade and Terra. I wonder what he's up to?
Kissigo chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! GREAT IMAGINATION BOOSTER!
97TaraMarkov chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Awesome! Explains Things Change really well. I really like how Slade called her Rose (comic book reference?)
Hellotoday chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I'm loving this story! Terra is such a great character in the cartoon! :D
Arabella Song chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
This was insanely good. I've read so many of these stories, but I think that only you truly captured how the characters(mainly Slade and Raven) might react. I can't help hoping you write a sequel sometime...
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I love the mystery of it.