Reviews for Changing Tactics
Harry and George chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
OMG I love it! I was really in the mood for some literati and you have made my day! Thank you!
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Aww, so after reading another one of your stories i decided to read this one as well. I was loving it. Such and evil way to leave us hanging... Hope you get your inspiration back and come back and give us more.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I really like this story! I hope you'll update at some point, cause I'd really love to see what'll happen.
Morbidmuch chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
I'm so mad at you for not updating this in so long. Please do so soon (:
kylielink chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I like this soon
Willow-98 chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
I know that the completion of this story is probably unlikely, but I thought I'd let you know how much I've enjoyed the story line ).

~Willow
GwenStacy chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Leave me hanging, huh. Poor people who were reading this before the hiatus. (hint...realize that you want to finish this). I loved Finn's character. I always love Finn. I just don't like he's associated with Logan. Sigh. Finish? Pa-leez...
TheVelvetDusk chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Please update soon! I need more! When will the Hiatus END? I'm dying for Rory to tell Logan to stop stalking her once and for all! Continue!
cmtaylor531 chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Aww I really liked the start of this story... I know its on hiatus now... But i hope you do plan to finish it one day... Its quite adorable!
anonomous1624 chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
please update. i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love this.
helaluvE chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
you have to update... they didn't even exchanged their I love yous and you do those scenes so well so please, pretty please (with milo on top) update :)
Alliegirl chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
You haven't given up on this story have you? I hope you haven't because it's amazing. I love it.
Britterina chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
I just finished reading this fic and I have to say I really love it! I was really upset with 'The Real Paul Anka' and I like your different ending better so far. I really hope you update soon because im really enjoying reading you fic!
Wonderlandgabby chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
ok you have to update plz
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
loved it plz update soon