Reviews for Facets of a Gem
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Awwwe how sweet!
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Oh gods i love this
I wonder if its a lie to lure the police into helping kid? Since he seems to be in trouble getting out of the water lol
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
U spelled slight of hand wrong
It should be sleight
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
WAITWHAT?
Kaito/Akako?
kellieam chapter 99 . 11/5/2015
i take it back I like this one as well, I love the sharks
kellieam chapter 73 . 11/5/2015
I CRY! This is the worst punishment Kaito could ever be given
kellieam chapter 40 . 11/4/2015
this one is the best made me smile till it hurt! I can picture this happening so clear!
Icyicy00 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
You're bloody right this WOULD make a great beginning.

Knowing the Black Org when they find Conan missing they'll track down anyone and everyone who came into contacts with him and could've possibly warned him. They had wide enough connections to find out who called Conan, mobile or landline. They'd trace it back to the generous member of the Kid task force, probably blackmail him with something, and even force him to join the Org so they can keep an extra eye out for Kid.

Knowing the Gosho boys, they'd have something up their sleeves to destroy the records (I know Kid for one has at least a dozen sleeves). Between them and their connections (Conan alone knows his parents, the FBI, the CIA, tv and news stations, dozens of high ranking police officers and can't even begin to count the number of regular people who owe him a favour) they can leave enough red-herrings to distract the Org for long enough so Conan and co. can get away. Heji and Kid would probably dress up as Shinichi and pop up at random places all over the planet. Since Hakuba's dad is like the pinnacle of the Japanese police I'm sure he can figure something out.

The Detective Conan world is really small isn't it.
bobbyneko chapter 100 . 11/18/2014