Reviews for Sugarific! Roxas's Spork Commando
RoxasloverXIII chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was a pretty funny story. Roxas Sugar Mega-hyper! Anyways, good story. By the way I loved the one line "Everything would be at least a little bit okay… just as long as Roxas didn’t think he was Jesse McCartney." That line made me crack up laughing! Nice job.
TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Lol Cirque Due Freak!
Riske chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
this...this is what happens when u feed Roxas sugar:] very funney:p
Polish chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
LOL! *Falls to the ground lauging* Rofl! I salute you for this most pleasing mind crack! It takes alot of mental crack, and lovely insanity to make such a great fic! I loved it! Check me out sometime! Im polish!
Kierax chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
OH KAMI!Although it is a little scary what Namine can do...(shudders)But that was Hilarious!I'm laughing my butt off
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
HEY! ive never really read KH stories...but...since my friend (twilight101) told me..wait, scratch that...SHE WAS LAUGHING RIGHT IN MY EAR AT THE COMPUTER NEXT TO MINE AT THE LIBRARY!

see what ur fanfic did to my friend? she's crazy...crazier than ME!

ANYWAY, she finally gave me the link and i went and began to read this. and i must say, i truly love it. it is the most hilarious story that i have ever read. ur a great writer, and i almost keeled over laughing...and i have no clue who any of these characters are. lol.

anyway.. U ROCK SO GOSH DARNED MUCH!

-sevvy _
clam theif chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Holy crap! I loved this story! I can definitely imagine Vexen saying that. I love CDF. That's the perfect series for him. This was smart. Granted it involved the cliches of sugar and sporks, but hey, great story!

~Anna~

I loved it!
EverD chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
O_o. Okay! up-date...I think.
Yami-Echo chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
*breath* BHGXCKJVGXCKIJGVKXCJBVS;!

soz, but i'm friggin hyper. ooh i love the jesse mckarteny comment!
Angel Of Blacksouls chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
LOL I love the part where it says 'as long as Roxas didn't think he was Jesse McCartney." This is really funny:)
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Funny.
LovelyLady01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Demyx...bored O.o scary thoughts... Funny though! LUB IT! WOOT!
Froline el-Vasper chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Crazy insane randomness, but it was great!

Oh jeeze...Roxas on sugar *twitchy, twitchy*

And Axel in Indiana Jones attire...I'd love to see that XD
Firefly Knights chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wah! Awesome! The whole time Demyx is just watching TV. The best part for me was.

just as long as Roxas didn’t think he was Jesse McCartney.

This made me laugh until I felt like exploding...By the way, why did Riku Replica explode? I didn't get that part...
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 4/20/2006