Reviews for Hand in Hand
miranda chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I read the whole thing i love it soooo. ?and what was ed and winry talking about i wanna know what ed
Exchanged for als body! ! _ oh plz icant stop reading how lol it was amazing
starfs chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
It was sooo good sqweeeee! I need more lol i read the whole thing and its amazeing
redlaama chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
So cute that ed now loves puff :D I enjoyed every bit of it!
TheDragonWalks chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
shit man, I love you for this
BrieofAmestria chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
That was the most adorable story I've ever read. EVER. And aparently I'm the bookworm in my group of friends, anyway, It's funny how every story I read by you is fantastic. This was made me burst into tears, by the way.
BrieofAmestria chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lovely. Really, good job. How come all the stories I read from you are awesome?
itsatruemiracle chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
aw what a plesent ending
itsatruemiracle chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
I still love this fic, but there is one thing that really bothered me.

Al would not sleep for 4 days straight just because his brother wasnt there. He can't be that pathedically dependent. He would atleast still have a life and go out and do stuff and have other friends.
itsatruemiracle chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
that book is so mean. That is why I can't stand scientific books on emotions. EMOTIONS ARE NOT A FRICKEN SCEICNE THEY CAN NOT BE EXPLAINED BY LOGIC.

who do scientists think they are sometimes?

gosh sorry for ranting, that book made me really angry xD

It didn't even say anything about love it was as if it was trying to hurt people.
itsatruemiracle chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
this is the most beautiful fanfic I ever read. I also love so much how realistic and full of life the dialog is. it brings the characters to life, and they're personalities are so well displayed through what they say, and there are conversations that are just useless small talk often. That is hard to do in writing and almost all of the writing I have read fail to do that; including small talk in the dialog. It's a tricky thing to do but gives such a realism. It's done in this fanfiction I love this fanfiction so much
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved it so much I love you I love ur fanfictions and I fricken love you 333
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
i really wondered how you could pull this many chapters off and still keep it at T and interesting, well wow~! you sure did, i loved it~! best fullmetal alchemist story ever~!

Cole xoxo
Sakura Camui chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
Amazing. All I can just say. Amazing.
AGM chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
I have to say, reading this stories had so much pain and love,ups and downs and everything in between. This elricest fanfic has got to be the best I'v ever read,and trust me if I say a fanfic is 'the best fanfic I'v ever read' it must really be the best. Thank you for such an awsome elricest fanfic!
Asukasoryo chapter 14 . 5/23/2009