Reviews for Hand in Hand
FAVE. THING. EVER. MY. HEART. WHY. YOU. DO. DIS. MAKE. MORE. PLEEAAAAAASSSE!
A person chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
My all time fave elricest fic :)
BlueJayWalker10 chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
This was really good! I applaud you! *Claps* Usually Elricest is really disturbing and it creeps me out, but this was written really well and it wasn't disturbing in the least. Bravo, good sir, bravo!
BlueJayWalker10 chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
This sis really well written and I really like it, but the thing that's confusing me is, Edward's hands are bloody, correct? Now, in the original, Edward had been hurt badly and his arm was removed in like episode six, Night of the Chimera's Cry. (I think that's episode six.) He was able to get out by using a screw to carve a Transmutation Circle into his bonds. One thing, his hands were tightly bound and they were behind him, and he could barely move them an inch. So, him not being able to move his hands would be a stupid reason for him not being able to draw a Transmutation Circle.
And if you think back, Alphonse's soul was bonded to the armor by using a Transmutation Circle DRAWN IN BLOOD. So, why doesn't he just draw a Transmutation Circle IN HIS BLOOD and get out waaay earlier? Even when he was captured by Barry, he only had one hand because Barry had removed his arm.
I mean, really, if you think about it, it's really simple.
BlueJayWalker10 chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Well. . . .I think this chapter is Alphonse's dream come true and nightmare come to life at the same time, no?
BlueJayWalker10 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This is really good! Elricest and RoyxEd had always really disturbed me, but I'm interested in this and I actually like it. I want more!
Mutedfangirling chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
This fanfic is amazing I love you THANK YOU SO MUCH
Audrey Darling chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Thank you for creating such an amazing fanfic.
kanekichigo chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
OMG! *sniff* this was SO beautiful!
miranda chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I read the whole thing i love it soooo. ?and what was ed and winry talking about i wanna know what ed
Exchanged for als body! ! _ oh plz icant stop reading how lol it was amazing
starfs chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
It was sooo good sqweeeee! I need more lol i read the whole thing and its amazeing
MayanPanther chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
So cute that ed now loves puff :D I enjoyed every bit of it!
TheDragonWalks chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
shit man, I love you for this
BrieofAmestria chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
That was the most adorable story I've ever read. EVER. And aparently I'm the bookworm in my group of friends, anyway, It's funny how every story I read by you is fantastic. This was made me burst into tears, by the way.
BrieofAmestria chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lovely. Really, good job. How come all the stories I read from you are awesome?