Reviews for Notification
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A great story. Very good.
krahmogh chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
hi, i think you did a great job portraying how he may have reacted to the news. it was very well written
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Beautiful.
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
BEKi, you old coot! GOOD to find you here. Seems like a thousand years ago, those Orion Press parties at Shore Leave, and I miss 'em terribly. Heck, are you kidding? I miss those wonderful fanzines! Your "Number One" zines were the first ones I ever read, and they forever changed the way I felt about Next Gen and Star Trek in general. So it's grand to have you here, and I look forward to seeing more of your stories. Old ones, new ones, whatever.

At to this story in particular, I applaud your ability to fill a character with emotions and depth, and to give them lives beyond what we do (and do not) see on screen. Well done, as usual.
eternity-99 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like it. That was something never coverd. The reactions of those hearing about Voyager having disappeared. Very creative.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very well written. I especially like how you've brought an original character in.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I remember reading a lot of your stuff in the "old" days in Orion, and hope you'll continue to post here-especially Voyager stuff.

You do a great job of illustrating Admiral Paris' character here, showing the combination of admiral/parent reactions to the apparent loss of a son.

I hope to see lots more from you soon.