Reviews for Phones and Photos
AnAddictedReader chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Guess I'll have to follow, even if its for a small 3k epilogue.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
This was absolutely brilliant. It had me laughing and crying. It was so beautiful in parts and heartbreaking in others. This might be my favorite Jackie and Eric story. It's been years but I hope you come back and write an epilogue. That would be spectacular.
w chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
as I said the last time I read it - tender-beautiful and an epilogue would be great or even another J/E story
Anjay-The-Creepypasta-Waitress chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I always liked them as a pair! This is perfect, though I think I'm the only one who feels like Hyde and Donna should have been together, but please please please, update soon!
w chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
beautiful - tender - love it
OmniVamp037 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
La Pythie chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
They are not making a mistake! They're not!
La Pythie chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I love this story so much! You didn't made anyone OOC and still managed to set a relationship between Jackie and Eric! You're fantastic!
Veronica is a very cute character and I appreciate that she doesn't look like Hyde (that asshole). I'm heading to part 3 now :D
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful!
JPElles chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Epilogue still in the works. Hope so. Love the story. Very nice.

I like it when Eric portrays a few more of his father's characteristics. You did a great job.
Chasity chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Absolutely amazing. I loved every bit of this story. It was written so well and so detailed! This has to bee one of my favorite Jackie/Eric stories yet. :D
Cthulhu chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Amazing story. I think you ended it well. I love Jackie and Eric as a pairing, so I may be a bit bias. All the emotion seemed a little much for me, but what do I know. I was kinda bothered by how they seemed to be more in love with their exes.

Oh, and to the reviewer below me. Eye color at birth depends a lot on your ethnicity, some usually have blue while others usually have brown. There's also exceptions.
Cartlin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
All babies have BLUE eyes when they're born. Just like all eyes turn blue after you die. It's due to lack of pigmentation. I believe it's something like how when most black babies are born, they appear white (or tanish), the pigment developing later.
Marla's Lost chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
There is smoldering passion in those last paragraphs - will you give us an epilogue and adoption?
Arekanderu chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
That was a wonderful story. I hope you do an epilogue