Reviews for Coffee and Photographs
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Why was Bishop even playin' herself? LOL! She's NO Eames!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very nice! I really loved these lines..

"Why have I never met Bobby?"

Alex's smile was sad. "You never wanted to. You saw only Goren and it was easy for you to accept him as only being that person."

I also loved this line,

Bishop was left to contemplate what she'd cheated herself out of in her partnership with the big, unconventional detective.

These lines say so much..great writing. I remember that last episode with Bishop, and I did feel sorry for her. Unfortunately, Bobby has so many layers, you would need a lot of time to work with him and figure him out, like Eames had. She has a deep understanding of his personality, even though they disagree at times and he drives her up a wall. She loves him anyway.

I have a feeling they didn't want us to like Bishop on the series, and they wrote her character as annoying. Because it's B&A forever. The reunion at the end of this didn't seem like something that would happen, but considering at the time you wrote this, I'm sure you've seen every other episode by now!

It was still real cute, not overdone..and I can't help thinking if it were written into the real script that Bobby grab Alex's waist for one of those emotional hugs, it would NOT be out of character...it was sweet and romantic, but almost child-like with 'Yes' and 'Good.' In some ways, even now at fifty, Bobby still has that quality. :P

I've loved this show from day one, I'm a true New Yorker and I adore writing fan-fiction, but I could never wrap my head around writing for this series. Odd! Maybe one day! LOL.

Real good work. :)
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I loved this! I was never fond of Bishop and I agree that Eames sees a different part of Goren when she works with him. Good job!
Marish89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Loved it! It's just so them... hope you write more fics soon!
Paula chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
so cute...I loved it, thank you!
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Damn it! The grin's back! ARG! I got it to leave me alone for a full hour - and then I got back to reading your fluff and the damn thing's BACK!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Aww... this was really sweet, and pretty in tune to the whole Bishop series. Loved the reunion part as well. :-)
between the waves chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Loved it! Really sweet, and the photos were a nice touch.
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh, that's great. I love the "You know Goren. I know Bobby." idea. Nice ending, too... I thouroughly enjoyed this.
esther chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Simply loved it! I pity Bishop during her temporary partnership with Bobby, esp. when he compared her to Alex, hehe.. Anyway, I think this one-shot is so adorable and beautifully written. I totally love the ending! Kudos )
JeannieMac chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aw...I love fics about photographs that give characters insight about other characters. Don't ask me why, I just do. ;) This was very nice. I especially liked the understatedness of their reunion.
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love the distinction Eames makes between Bobby and Goren. That's just perfect. This was a good story. You did a really nice job. I loved your description of the photos-I can see both of them in my mind. That's good writing!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Whe! I'm glad this was added to Better Left Unsaid. I completely missed it when it was uploaded. I feel careless. This was awesome. I keep using that word lately, but I feel that if people would stop writing such beatific stories long enough to give me time to replenish my vocabulary, then I wouldn't be so repetitive. *cries*
elfluvr chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Can't possibly say anything more than, "I LOVE IT!" Thanks for writing :-)

-Nancy
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
this is very good- i really enjoy it