Reviews for Best Laid Plans
emachookie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Neji you sly dog! I was actually thinking for a moment there that he really did get lost. But then.. he does have the Byakugan.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha Neji that sly dog;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
epic! so good!
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOL Neji you crafty guy! XD
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
lol neji is very sneaky and very clever.
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
XD Somehow, I can believe that Neji would try that. After all...being on Gai's team, anything could have happened to his mental state... Anyway, I loved the fic (go NejiTen!) so thank you.

-Storms
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
lol...that was funny...have u read the book, of mice and men? that's the beginning quote, although in that case it's a lot sadder ending...this was funny...:)
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I laughed so hard I really thought Tenten might just decide to murder Neji and blame it on a missing nin. But such a sweet Neji. :)
Zhang Jia Qi chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Yep, once again, I'm back! Neji...*sighs* y'know that Tenten's not a nutcase...right? *Neji shakes head* Fine, I'll just pretend you never did that. Anyway, sooner or later (probably sooner), she's gonna realise that the whole thing was set up. My point is...how the hell are you gonna explain this to her?
Musei Kage chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Haha Sneaky Neji, eh? XD How awesome is that!
Shenhui chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
wei.. wei... cute cute... is there a sequel to this? *giggles*

I love this...
Teera-Chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You should SO write a sequel/chap 2. And have Tenen all confused cause 1 day Neji's pushing her to the point of exahaustian(sp?) and the nextr day he's trying to get her to have a day of rest. Please write a sequel/chap 2!

Sayonara,

Kat

P.S. LOVED this story!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Whoever knew Neji could be that romantic? Oh god that was brilliant. I had fun reading it.
HJWG chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
OMG SO FUNNYY AND GREAT!1 Put a super smile on my face
half-note chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Pure Genius. Hahaha. It had to be you. Great job.

Flawlessly pervy. XD