Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
Termony Rairos chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Well, good idea. And I like how to planned the plot. However,the characters seem to be OCC and the usage of words sometimes don't quite match Lacus or Athrun.

Ofcourse, that's only my opinion, it might be your style. Anyway, good luck.
GarnetLove chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
It's so...sad. Please update soon.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hmm... At first I thought this is a song fic and upon a closer look I thought it was a poem. A bit strange for the formatting, but I can see why the possible reason for you to be doing that, so no problem.

Nice comment:

A good point of view being made into a story. Explains a lot with short words.

Not so nice comment:

Redundant parts. It is a strong concept to be using the same words again and again. But not too many. It somehow make Lacus looks as if she can't think of other words to describe herself, which in my opinion shouldn't be the case. For example, you can have that 'manufactured beauty' in the beginning, then have other words to describe the same, and the repeat it at the end.

A good work, though. Keep it up.
ritachi chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
firstly, i don't mind you taking my idea, as long as you asked, and you did.

okay, so let's get with the good points and bad.

the way the story is formatted. i don't know if it's your thing, but centering it makes it feel strange. a weird vibe. sorry, but i have strong intuition. usually, when you center a story like that, it should be for a poem or song. stories tend to go to the left.

second, lacus repeats herself many, many times about being a manufactured beauty. you may have put that in intentionally, trying to imitate how a real person feels when they are pain and how they keep coming back to the same conclusion. it shows that lacus really is human.

third, she obsesses over that she's a Coordinator. well, that's different, for sure. lacus seems more of the type to see everyone as equals. but who knows?

overall, i liked the story, although there could've been a bit better (the spelling, punctuation, etc). but you got your point across despite the repetition, so i liked it. just don't lose yourself to the wind (if you understand the saying). -

p.s. to get the lines off, just keep backspacing until it disappears. that's how you usually do it.
SweetYzak chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was realy...sad. And I compleatly get the point. I guess im not realy sure what im trying to say but what ever it was it probably dident get across.