Reviews for Hummingbird
katara Y.O.U chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
wow that was awesome, so desriptive
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
:) aw…that's cute~ haha ghosts… ღღ
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i don't get it and was it supposed to be sasusaku?
TheAmazingBoo chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i figured it out! his wife was sakura when she was talking to him she was a ghost very sad but beatiful story
doryfishie chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
you're right...it does make you think. i like thinking. the poemy thingy at the end really fits the fic. did you make it up, or find it somewhere? i'm leaning towards the former.

keep writing! and toodles

doryfishie
Se7enMusician chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was cute, but sad!
ViLaVi chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
If I were you I wouldn't bother much with the overly confused responses. It's my opinion that such an articulate story deserves an artciulate response. There aren't many good oneshots out there, they are actually starting to get repetitive and weak. It's good that there are still some authors who put in a good effort and try something original.

-ViLaVi
Loveless1310 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
this is a great story! was Sasukes wife Sukura? because thats what I got out of the story. well this is really awesome!
Shy Faery chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was so beautiful and vivid! It wasn't confusing at all but I kept trying to figure it out while I was reading because I didn't want to be surprised (which I was anyway). The end part was what got me and I cried like a big baby.

Hummingbirds...sniff sniff...I'm not going to be able to look at them the same way again.
Kiwako chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Lovely. I read the old version, which was nice, too, but I think this one was a lot clearer. Poor Sasuke.
mia14conchelez chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that was great. very good job!
artist in the spotlight chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
have i read this before? i think i have
aneyeofademon chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that was amazing thnx 2 the wakening its really beautifull.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. I really loved it. And if I had more time, I would write more, but I don't so...thank you! (.