Reviews for Forget Me Not
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Great insight on djinn's memories.
I loved how you kept everyone in character!
Good job.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
that was a lovely piece of fanifiction. somehow it also made me sad. just like ptolemy felt for bartimaeus. i also felt like seeing a part of his mind. inner inner thoughts of a djinny. it was an interesting experience. thank you for sharing this story in fanfiction!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I liked this fic...it was just, I liked it. It was perfect.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very interesting piece on Bartamaeus and his past... I thuroughly enjoyed it! XD
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Lady: WO! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Billie: Perfect! Just as if it came out of the book itself!

Lady: We couldn't take our eyes off it!
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I like this story. I just hope there's more about Bartimaeus' past in it.
silver sliver chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow...that was awesome! YOu are REALLY talented! _ wish I could write like that.. hm, but pracice makes perfect! _ loved the last line, your story really makes me think! awesome.
SilentWater13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This is very good. I look forward to more from you in the future.

Cheers
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was very nice...i like your style of story-telling.
maroon and gold masquerade chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Great. I really liked it, but i didn't really understand the part at the end with Nathaniel. Was he just trying to tick him off?
Saddened Soul chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I'm having a hard time figuring out the point of this. Is it pointless? Pointless in a badass sort of way? Yes-badass in a pointless sort of way-no, that's not right.

Forget it. I really liked this, whether it have a point or not. Brilliantly written.

_
Rekhyt chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
It's wonderful. Just one thing- I think you meant "Good thing" instead of "Good think". As in: Good think I didn’t tell him not to worry about it. Sorry, but I had to mention it. You are clearly a talented writer; I love the story!
iolah chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Once again, fantastic. I love how you show Ptolomy and Barty. Although Nathaniel makes me mad *sigh* I dont like that kid.

Anyhoos, great job, you are a fantastic writer!
Stinger - VXR42 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is the first Bartimeus fic i've read, and I wasn't dissappointed. It sounds like Stroud himself wrote it, it's so skilled and close to the book. The only problem (and it is quite a big one) is that it is sometimes a bit hard to follow who's speaking. Apatr from that it is a damn good story, well done.