Reviews for April Fools are Fools, Allways
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 10 . 5/3
Oh silly Jazz. Don't you have blades on you? And if you were actually half-bit enough to leave those behind (not that I believe that for a moment, a Saboteur doesn't go anywhere without his weapons), then you still have your claws! Cut yourself free you silly Polyhexian!
shimmershadow30 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
holy...cow...that wuz very complex not to mention hilarious! hahaha luved it
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
*Has realized that 'Jack and Wyldkat need to go to the washrooms to get the paint off* XD! Hahahaha, gotta say that I love this fic! It has amused me to no end. X3.

Optimus and Bumblebee: Cya next time! :) to :D.
Inkfamy chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
RE: *snickers* Poor Jazzy. Brill chapter. Brill story .!

By the way, do you use forums? I've got one and I'm going to do an RPG, if you're interested. I think that Wyldkat and/or Jade would make it... intersting...
Cat in the web chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
That was great! Really.
Thatredcar chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
*cant stop laughning*
Thatredcar chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
ouh.. poor Sideswipe.. hi can definitely feel the wrath of Ratchet *evil grin*

and Sunstreaker.. hi would be mauling everyone who dare to come wash track when hi is there 0.0

and Bluestreak.. boor mech *evil laughter*

Jazz was a little surprise there o.0
Thatredcar chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Guess what? remember how I said I had 8 chapters planned?

I lied. I think it's going to wind up being more like 10 by the time I get finished. Oh well.

It's so much fun, I don't think I want to stop!

oh yes.. more chapters . WOOHOO!
Thatredcar chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
i can imagine Red Alert fuming about Prowl.. *snickers* oh this is just getting better and better every time.. i just wonder who would be the master mind behind this *grins evilly and sneaks away*
Thatredcar chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
*grins like smal devil and sneaks away*
Thatredcar chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
oohh.. this will be turning in interesting way.. 0.0
Thatredcar chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
it was a butler.. no, no.. i know.. the prankster are.. Bluestreak.. *lol* (have no idea)
Stormwind chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Well, lloks like "make Prowl go insane with the pranks" idea will never get old or unfunny)

Keep it up!
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
YAY..! this is interesting.. pleas continue *makes a puppy eyes*