Reviews for Broken dreams
Milmiss chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
"He was in front of her door..." ROTFL

Border Line, aka what could have been written in 2 sentences, hehe. *winks*

I think I know what's wrong now. Brennan has been living in Santcuary for way too long. The coward thing is starting to rub off on Jesse. Hmm, or is it the other way around? LOL!
pusa.is.me chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
*grins evilly* I knew you loved me too much to say no. *laughs mischievously*

Anyways… *sobs* It was just too sad! Emma cutting their link, must be very painful for both, especially for her. Agh we need to snap Brennan out of his pathetic trance and get him to talk to her. Loved it, as always.
Mony19 chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
Great Chapter

This is really interesting, I feel so sorry for Emma. Brennan needs to be a man and make the first move, it was his mistake.

ud soon
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wah! *cries* Aurore! There will be a second chapter right? You know I'm a sucker for B/E happy endings. And thanks for this fic! Just got back from a long holy week break, and this fic is a great 'welcome back' note for me. Thought it's cruel and sad, sniff sniff. But aye, I have complete faith in you! I know you won't let me down. Or I can always psy-blast you and make you do what I want. *grins* Sigh. *mutters* Emma should stop being a martyr for once.*walks away, planning something devious for a story*
xxunowhoxx chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
good chapter hope you decide to write more to it.
melodie568 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
wow thats was excellent very well written great job
Mony19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Good fic

I would love some more Brennan/Emma happy stories soon :)
Graysen chapter 1 . 4/14/2006