Reviews for A Walk In Andante
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Plsen countinue this, this is the best Roxas and Kairi story ever.

ps why did u discountinue this story any way it's the best

theblckmamba chapter 27 . 1/9/2012
To tell you the truth this is one of the best Kingdom Hearts stories I ever read on fanfiction, and quite frankly I'm disappointed that you've given up on it just as the storyline was beginning to reach its most interesting plot. Anyway thank you for the amazing story, it was definitely worth the long enjoyable hours to read. I love the vividness and immense detail that you incorporated to the point where I could actually visualize the scenes as you described them (like I was playing the actual KH game). I also wanted to applaud you for the realistic fashion you depicted Roxas and Kairi with. I feel that if Kingdom Hearts revamped its storyline to make Kairi fall in love with Roxas instead of Sora your story is exactly how it would play out. I know creating skilled pieces of works requires much time and energy, but if you ever do eventually decide to return and complete, "A Walk in Adante", I'll be sure to support you all the way! In the meantime, good luck with all your future writings-you really got some talent :)
Dreamgirl175 chapter 27 . 11/5/2011
This is a great storycan you please make another chapter.
Kairi Granger chapter 27 . 9/3/2010

Are you ever going to finish this...?

or wanna tell me just the ending? so I don't have to be wondering for the rest of my life?

Well, anyway, Love the story :)
Here but not notiiced chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
To be honest...I was a little thrown off by the way roxas and namine were at each others throats lol but a good chappy none the less... WOOOOOOOOT!
songs chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
oh my god.

this story-it's gorgeous, wonderful.

please continue this, please?
Sincerely J chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
So I'm pretty sure you got my PM. I should have made the subject a little more obvious, but I'm doing this just in case. I just wanted to know if you are comfortable with my story Dancing For Rain, which is sorta like a fanfic for A Walk in Andante. Yeah...I'll delete it if you want. I based the idea of your story so it isn't mine.

This is a awkward review.
Sincerely J chapter 27 . 6/4/2010
I wish this story would be continued. This is one of stories I will keep rereading, hoping one day you'll update. It's written beautifully. Roxas and Kairi are my favorite pairing out of all Kingdom Heart pairings. There is something so melancholy about those two. Something so beautiful.

Hope you update this soon.

-Sincerely J
Miki chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
This story is so amazing. ;A;

I have never really given RoxasxKai any though before this. I've seen it before - like pictures, and thought they'd be a cute pair. BUTTHIS. I'm starting to love the pair! It's a close tie with RikuxKai, since that's my favorite pairing.

And let me add, that this is keeping me up at late hours of the night just so I can finish a chapter. *0*

It's official.

I'm obsessed with your amazing talent.

What I wouldn't give to be able to write like you. ;_;
aquamarineee chapter 26 . 9/20/2008
I seriously wish you would complete this story.

Not to be an annoying fangirl or anything, but

I seriously love this story to death.

And I really hope there will be an end to this someday.

This is my absolute favorite story on FF.

I hope you get inspired to continue this,

because this is what inspired me to write.
Ale chapter 27 . 9/2/2008
Awesome story, can't wait to next chapther;D
aquamarineee chapter 27 . 4/6/2008
oh no, you must continue! _

this is probably the single most best story i have ever read in my entire life and i hope you continue this before i die LOL

(: roxiri for lifee
Moving-at-the-speed-of-Alli chapter 10 . 12/24/2007
i love your story, pleaser wrrite more!
Anne chapter 27 . 11/2/2007
yangires chapter 27 . 8/28/2007
So sad that this story just cuts off here, unfinished on an indefinate hiatus. D

And it was getting good too.

*sigh* I hope that inspiaration strikes you again some day and you try to continue this.