Reviews for Mei and Akira
sassy lion chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
This is a good start to the story. Personally, I think you should flesh out each chapter a little more, and continue on.

Hope to see more of this story!
samurai-swords-maid chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
CONTINUE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

okay, now thats out of my system...

this is great! please do write more! i beg you! please! if you dont, i will annoy you forever until you finish the fic! and i get really annoying..._

continue soon! its good!
TheGreenFlame chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
Hey guys..I just want to apologize to all of you for never finishing this fanfic that you liked..I'm sorry, but I feel that I have lost my ability to write. If anyone still checks here, I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I letcha down..
Lemony Angel chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
*lands on the groun, and folds white feather wings* Dear mortal, you shall finish this fic at my asking. This is a wonderful fic, and I ask of you to put some lemon between Mei and Akira. Fare well!*unfolds wings, and flies off.*
shadow kei chapter 3 . 1/21/2002
funny good.. err stuff.. continue
Queen Vegeta chapter 3 . 1/1/2002
great fic! more please!
pianocelloconducting chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Write more write more write more! This is the best Maze fanfic! Good ideas, great storytelling skills, wonderful characterizations...
Bleeding Wings chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
From what I read, you really got what it takes to write. When you write characters' quotes, you should make them start as new paragraphs instead of squeezing different quotes in the same paragraph. That way, readers can have an easier time reading the story. Leaving that aside, it's very well done.
MD chapter 3 . 5/27/2001
_ I love Maze! OOhh... good storyline. Keep writing, ne?
Lil Daraye chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
WOW! leaves me wanting to read more, not many i read do that, great job. hope you write more. can't wait! _
chu chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
*g* this is interesting... WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE. *sigh* there's hardly any good maze stories... well, hardly any maze stories, period.