Reviews for A Bird in the Hand
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Good writing style; I do not care much for the Young Justice, I prefer them as the Teen Titans; but you make even this grouch like them. I always love it when someone from the Bat Clan treats Bruce with love; it is so funny. Keep writing.
Kirke chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Ah! more! !

The fic is great, love the Tim and Beetle angle and Booster jealousy. YOu must continue :D
Candice chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
I love the Superbuddies and YJ. It's good that you put in Tim's obcession with Ted.

Though I was expecting at least one snicker at 'Superbuddies' from YJ, since that stupid name was a gag in I Can't Believe it's Not The Justice League.
CRose chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
It looks good so far and I see quite a bit of potential. That Slash warning you put in the summary will probably make me quit the fic though. Sigh
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
*snorfle* Oh, I love this. Robin's love for Blue Beetle, and now Booster is going to get all jealous. Mary is going to annoy Cassie to no end, and Impulse is going to try and take L-Ron apart, and Superboy is going to hit on Fire, and Ice, and Mary, and Sue...
Hover chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
I know nothing about the "Superbuddies" (though I've heard of a few of the people you mentioned) but I absoloutely LOVE YJ! You must write more to this story! But I hope you don't spend *too* much time just on Robin and Blue Beetle; I like Robin fine, but Bart is my favorite character ever!
Madripoor Rose chapter 3 . 6/16/2006