Reviews for Back To Normal
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is great!
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Absolutely wicked piece of writing, I thoughly enjoyed reading your story. I think you got Sam Tyler's character spot on as he has got to be one of the hardest character's to write. Love the plot and the way Sam character meandered back and forth in time. Please write more LOM!
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very enjoyable. yeah could easily see the Buffy inspiration (good episode of Buffy). You got the characters down well and managed to flick between reality and 1973 whilst not being confusing. As with the series I'm glad you had him chosing to be with Annie and Gene and so on. I did end up picturing, when you had Sam returning to reality half way through a conversation with Gene and meeting his mother and giving her a hug, I pictured Sam waking up to suddenly find himself hugging think that would have gone down well with Gene.
losttimelady chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I've seen the buffy episode you mean, and man, your life on mars version is awesome! well done, the way you connected the two worlds was very well done. Keep up the fab writing. :-D
CardDecks chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
What a brilliant story!

A really great way to end it, with Sam finding he has nothing else to live for in 2006, know Maya is gone.

Write more!