Reviews for Can distance tear brothers apart?
Kiluca1228 chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
AWESOME STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
updatey sooney!
MurtaghIsMyInheritance chapter 18 . 7/9/2007
I LOVE it! Update soon please!
leatharegee chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
why did kurt become kirk?

and do you actually know *anything* about people with AIDS or how the disease progresses? Carey would be bedridden and taking like, 30 pills a day. Not to mention she'd be getting skin lesions and and her immune system would be completely gone so she probably wouldn't be allowed to travel.
wiccanforever chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
Really good! UPDATE SOON! ASAP!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
O. Wow...I loved this chapter! I am so beyond thrilled that you updated! You're story is magnificent and I cannot wait for more! Update soon, pretty please! lol. :0)
MurtaghIsMyInheritance chapter 17 . 6/5/2007
Wow! I love this story! Please continue! UPDATE!
anonymous chapter 17 . 5/20/2007
Okay, good story. But I have a question. If Kurt had sex with Carey and Carey has AIDs doesn't that mean Kurt might get AIDs too?
Chocochino11 chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
my god i love this story! post more soon please!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
Great chapter! I loved it! I was so happy when I saw you updated! I love this story! Update sooN!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 16 . 1/19/2007
Their working now not before. ANyways loved hte update sorry it took me so long ot read, Finals. Just finished 2day.
SeventhTatar chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
Please continue, but there is some nagging detail about the story that is bugging me. I don't know what it is...so happy new year and i hope you make the chappies longer.
SeventhTatar chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
stop using the word "Ya'll" Cody isn't from the south...still good though.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
I like it. I usually will never read a tradgedy story or even bother looking at it but today I decided I'd erad any story, and I guess I picked a good one.
morgan chapter 15 . 11/11/2006
hey anne I love the story it is so great hopefully you have gotten 100 reviews by now please updat eas soon as your comp. is back

keep writing