Reviews for I Will Have You!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/27
This whole fic seems funny to me now. Lol.
And Merope Gaunt died at the orphanage after giving birth to Tom.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 4 . 10/27
Oh god suddenly Harry is super girly.
All that crying and shit. You don't have to make Harry emo just because he's a sub.
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Hehe this is a great fic
Lenale-chan chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Harry is awake!
Now Draco can tell him that they are mates, i think that harry would like the idea.
I wonder why harry never notice or asked himself why he kissed draco. Is not usual to kiss your boy- friend, you usually kiss ( in the cheek) your girl- friend.
They cant send ron to azkaban just like that, they can try using veritaserum to prove if his telling the true or not, and if he says that he doesnt confuse the book then that means that he wasnt concious in that moment.
Ahh where is narcissa? is she alive? or in askaban?
Well, this fic is very interesting, but i would liked that the part of the develop of the relationship between draco and harry, had been more described and the part of the fight against Voldermort too.
I wonder who was the one who made ron do that.
Ill be waiting for the next chap
BeautifulLotus chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
i want more
Diana chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Update soon!
ZianaSue chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Yay he lived! And what is this thing Ron supposedly did? I known his mind was tampered with because he realizes that there is a blank gap in his memory.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
Hey Hun

LOVED IT! update ssssssssoon keep up the good work
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
I was expecting to just go to the next chapter and there was no NEXT button there! UPDATE PLEASE! Seriously.

But trust Harry to wake up at that time haha can't wait!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Ron's the bad guy? Cool. KEEP IT UP!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
NO! Harry can't DIE! Don't kill him off.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
submissive Harry is my favourite haha but you prbably already decided. oh well love it! Keep going!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
great start. Love this story too!
Mewlexii chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Haha, i love Draco...great story btw_