Reviews for The perfect Easter egg
So sweet! Thanks.
Cat1030 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
This was really great :)
Grayton chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I know it's been a long time since this was written, but I really enjoyed it.

I'm normally not a fan of POV's but this was very well done.
Angelus 408 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I am very angry and dissapointed. Chapters 1 & 2 had virtually nothing to do with chapters 3 & 4. After I gave #1 a good review too.

I hope you wrote a sequel to fix it, but if you didn't, then you should. I want to know what happened with Parker too!
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Congratulations! Very few first chapters have grabbed me like this one has! I look forward to the rest of the story.

I'm excited!

Thanks,
anonymous.individual chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
ngaw... brilliant story, very sweet. :)
Prutsj chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hi!

I must say I really liked the story..

I appreciate it you've mentioned Brussels and our famous Belgian chocolat and beers!

sonitera chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
aw poor stranger
princessfunness chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Great idea; POV's from all angles. I loved the last chapter; an outsiders view was cute. I really imagined booth sitting at a table, nervous and excited.
chocolatequeen chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
This is one of my favorite B&B fics. I couldn't remember the title or your name (I'll be adding both to my favorites this time so I can find this more easily next time), so I had to go back to the beginning of the archive and just work my way backwards until I found it. After reading it again, I remembered why I loved it so much-it's the stranger's perspective on their first date. There's just something special about having that outside point of view. Thanks so much.
Miss Whoniverse chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
"In fact, any and all who've gone anywhere near Tempe with getting closer to her on their mind have walked straight into well over six feet of dark-haired, frowning discouragement. With a gun."

Oh my god, that is the best line I've read in a while. Seriously; it's ten to five in the morning, I've been up since about 11PM yesterday night reading your fics, and each one continues to surprise me with killer one-liners and excellent character sequences... keep up the great work :3
Miss Whoniverse chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
"All women love chocolate. She has no weird dieting habits as far I know."

XD

Lol

I love your writing; if at all possible, splurge some time on another Bones oneshot!
mangagirl16 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Aww.. that was so sweet!
Username Unknown chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
That was just lovely! I loved getting the different points of view and the last chapter had me laughing out loud. Really just excellent.
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Love, love, love! Great story and so romantic. I never looked at Easter as being a romantic holiday, but you made it work and extremely tastefully.