Reviews for Without You
Emz chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
OMG! how r dey gonna react 2 dat? pls update!
LadyVirgo1956 chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
Great Chapter. I hope Jack didn't set her up for a fall. Update soon.
SnarkyCoffee chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
I love this story! That was one fantastic flashback sequence, it's one of the best I've seen! Keep the updates coming!
Hobbit985 chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Wow! I absoloutly love this story Psigen! Can't wait for the next chapter. ;D
brmngirl chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
I like this story. I can't wait to hear rose's side. Thatshould be interesting. Great form. 10/10. Laterz.
Hobbit985 chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Wow! I'm so gripped. I need to know what Rose's version is! lol. :D Great work, keep going with it!
VengenceGoddessNemisis chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Hi As a fellow author i know how important reviews are so here's mine-

Great story so far you do a good job of capturing the characters while you put your own ideas in as well i can't wait to see more
LadyVirgo1956 chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
This chapter only goes to ask one question "What is going on, what happened to Rose?" Hope next chapter can answer that. Update soon.
Kates Master2 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Whats happened? Whats the jack-lookalike doing? who is he? It cant be jack, I dont think...maybe a hologram? or something similar? UPDATE SOON!

Emma
MedStudent chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
I get it! YOU'RE the real villain! Leading us around on a merry chase, still with a cliffhanger... ;) I feel like the cat on the Monty Python "Confuse-a-Cat" sketch!

Good chapter! A few spelling errors, but interesting development.
Hobbit985 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Oh wow! This is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
LadyVirgo1956 chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Chapter 4 and 5 fit beautiful together. But you didn't answer who killed her in the first place. UPDATE real soon.
badshitfromwheniwas14 chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
YAY! they found each other! yay! good story. really good. update soon! :P
del chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Good characterisation of Jack. When's chapter 4 ? Will definately read it to see how the story ends!
Kates Master2 chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Brilliant portrayal of both Doctor and jack. Remind me - is this 9 or 10? A bit short - UPDATE SOON! Get some action going! much as I love angst, if action means longer chaopters then Im all for it!

UPDATE SOON!