Reviews for Tending to a sick Turk
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
"Reno, I am not going to steal tissues from my dying boss." I think that just about sums up the entirety of the Reno/Rude partnership. XD Poor Rude.
ducksgoQUACK chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This was great! _ I love the thought of Reno thinking he's "dying" every time he comes down with something. Seems very in-character. And trying to get Rude to steal "extra soft, 3-ply tissues with lotion"...*laughs*

You did a fantastic job. Very funny. Congrats to you! _
Keji chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
lol, this was hilarious. LOVED it, I always liked Reno. ShinRa was really cool.

But I wouldn't have minded if I was in Rude's place.

I would love to hear more about this pair, and Rufie and Tseng!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I thought this was funny. Reno would be that way.
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
ha ha was verr funny! lol. don't you just hate when you have something in your head and you think it's hilarious but no one else thinks so? ha ha. luckily you're off the hook this time lol. poor reno. he's sick and dying! i'd give him a goodbye kiss lol U.U funny fic!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Funny! XD Poor Reno running out of tissues and poor Rude having to put up with him. XD XD XD
bdsproductions chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Shachou? whose that?.either way great fic,Reno Rules.
syniram chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
...hilarious. and so utterly ... Reno.

The entire time, I kept thinking Cloud should come in, and pull out a big giant wad of tissues. And all the tissues would be pink with a golden "GS" written on the corner, for the Golden Saucer... stupid battle arena...

But, leaving Reno without his greatly needed tissues was much more entertaining.