Reviews for Five Things that Never Happened To Snow White
Muse-ical chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Sorry, it seems I didn't sign the first review, but two for this doesn't hurt, you deserve it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I added you to my favorites and this story is the reason. There is no doubt you have talent, and I like the style you take with the Fables fanfic. Plus Bigby and Snow are an awesome pairing that just shouldn't be messed with.

And this is just me, because my mind is nearly always in the gutter, but "well-lubricated" was an amusing phrase. I know what you were getting at... just, tch. Lube...

A review given in hope for a review received, whether or not you are familiar with the fandom.

I await the next chapter with great interest.
Draegyn chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
simply nifty!
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Oh! Now I see! See, I should have read on before reviewing chapter 1. :) Should have known he wouldn't kill her. VERY compelling twist! There definitely is a fascination to that "beastly" form. This reminds me of a book called "Bitten" by Kelley Armstrong, about a female werewolf, which among other things described the feeling of being a wolf: the sheer joy of power and speed and fur, the pleasure of hunting and killing. I want to read more about these two! Good job!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wow, that was unexpected...I thought it was just going to be one of those "chance encounter" foreshadowing-of-later-relationship type stories (although the "never happened" of the title should have tipped me off!) Very chilling and powerful ending. I like your descriptions in the piece: I could really feel that cold, brisk day and hear the crunching of snow underfoot. Good job!