Reviews for Everything In Its Right Place
Really good story! Please update!
lilain chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
aww i love this story. plz continue. im just dying to know what happens next
LilyJames86 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Sad. Really sad. :( continue plz
A big fan chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This story is too good, you must continue at some point! There's so many places you could go with this, it's killing me. I love the concept. Please try and come back to this!
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! I LOVE it! Please, update.
J.A. Hastings chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Please, please, please continue this story!

-J.A.
Sliverwing and Shiver chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Sweet story.
Marie-Karma chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Its a really good story! I like it so far. You might want to make Lily a little calmer, she seems to be killing James. I love the James character however. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter! so... UPDATE!
Imsuchafanandittrigersmyemotions chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Heya again :) um this is really good please update soon :)
Mordanyes chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I know it has been awhile since you last updatred, but I'd like to say, this story is great! Wonderful writing and really original plot idea! Nice job! ;)
Adorkably Adorkable chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I really love your story. I think that the idea is great. Whats going to happen next? Are they going get Lily back to her own time? or Will she fall in to this new life. I hope that you pick this story back up and update soon.
keykeeper11 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Ah, I am so in love with this story. There was another chapter before, wasn't there? You should put it back up. :( If you get the chance, please respond to this and tell me if there is hope that you will ever update this, because honestly this is one of my favorite story's on . It has so much potential, and I hope you find time to update it soon!
Unicorn's Whisper chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
*gasps* $%"!%$#""!/&%!

This is too good to be left on hiatus! *sobs*
vivi-g weasley chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Please update! I'm also quite fond of this fic, but it hasn't been updated since 2006, which is quite awful.. but well, it seems like a very good fic, and I just love the couple so.. but I guess that if it's not in your mind to contiue it, we can't do nothing about it.. too bad, though :( we didn't even get to see Lily's reaction to a full snogging session xD
Anime Wildfire chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
This is an awesome story! I haven't read a Lily/James story in a while, yours is great! Update soon please!