Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
(I hope this all makes sense, I was kind of 'scribbling' things down as I went along)

"You ever get a halo, someone'll strangle you with it" - HA!

I liked the part where they arrived in town; and there were the descriptions of various town folk, I thought that was written really well

"As if suddenly suspecting she may in fact have invited a serial killer with a penchant for dismemberment into her house" - hehe, that made me laugh

I did like the ties to England you had going on regarding the Winchesters (did that sentence make any sense?)

Random, but I loved your authors note for Chapter 8!

Barbed wire around a treasure chest? That's one way to keep thieves away :)
Marlowe97 chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Hah, that was such a lovely fic, really, really well done. Great plot-line, creepy granny (my favorite) and some wet Dean. Just awesome!

I liked it a lot, will put it on my list. Thanks for the ride

Marlowe
forensicleaf chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hehe... just came across this story. I actually went to a lower school in the south of england called .

The logo on our jumpers was a crest; the top half consisting of raindrops, and the lower of three apples.

We did activities and went to church every day (the church was also called ) but I never really understood the 'lore' so to speak.

I guess your story helped me to finally understand the rain and apples thing. Kudos.

Oh, and great story by the way. How I wish us Brits would actually get a visit form these guys.

.paper93 xx
luvjase chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
I loved this. It made sense to me. The pace was intense just like the show. Loved the twist at the end about Sam, Dean and the dream. I just love your work. Keep on writing! Thanks!
November'sGuest chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
Hey there! I have been looking for this fic for the longest time. I kept thinking it was Marinov that wrote it, but couldn't find it under her name, so I went to to look for it because that's where I first read it. Yes, I went page by page and category by category...that's how much I had missed it. I had no idea it was you that wrote it, imagine my surprise, lol.

Okay, I'm putting it into my favorites folder so I won't lose it again. This was a great story, by the way, sorry I didn't tell you before now. I'll probably read this over a year ago :-p.

And, hey, got all caught up on BP and am now knee deep into the new one...so fabulously rich and dark like premium dark chocolate, ha!

Nicole

P.S. Please forgive me for any mistakes or lack of lucidity in this review...its about 2:42 AM and I should be in bed instead of doing laundry...bleck!
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
You really are an amazing writer, are you sure you don't work for Kripke on the side because your dialogue stays so true to character that I feel like I'm watching an episode on tv.

You are awesome, now go write more stories, and please continue to throw hurt or drowning Dean scenes into them!

More chocolate bunnies for you!
spitz chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I thought your story was excellent, It read exactly like an episode and was very true to character. I espcially loved your explanations behind the rain (you must have done a lot of research about St. Swithin).

I've read many of the fanfics posted here and this one is the best one I've read so far!

Thanks for writing and posting...I look forward to reading anymore you write in future.
SaJi chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
I find it ironic that I read this on Aug. 23rd and it was raining cats and dogs so bad I couldn’t see a foot outside the window. D Kudos.
Kaewi chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
I'm sorry it took me ages to finally review this chapter, but I wanted you to know that I did finish reading the story and I loved the ending! Especially the last word ;)

I really did enjoy reading this story, so thank you for sharing it!
Riana1 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
And it ends perfectly. You win at life.
Riana1 chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
I like crazy ghost lady. It is nice to see one that isn't evil.
Riana1 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
You love cliff hangers don't you.
Riana1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
You /have/ to write for the show.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
DeanxImpala OTP!
Riana1 chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
And we get some great OCs. Love Lexie and Nate.