Reviews for Invisible Scars
CarlyLynnMikaelson chapter 20 . 11/25/2011
Excellent chapters 1-20. I love it. Please continue. I love to see where it goes. I also love you OC.
Ambray chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Please return and continue this story. It's such a good premise.
HotPatootie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh My Gosh! This story has kept me up all night. I just finished reading the whole 20 chapters, & its now 2 in the morning, and i need to get some sleep. You should be ashamed of yourself for making such an awesome, well-written story. XD I used to be a Team Pippin, but after reading this, Team Frodo sounds much yummier. ;D Oh, and I also love Angie's personality. She's such a cool girl! 8D Please update soon-ish?
JainaZekk621 chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
This was great! Please continue soon! )
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
I liked the bit between Frodo and Angie. It was nice interaction. Good chapter, update soon!
PASSION4WRITING4EVER chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Itresting. I like Angi.
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 20 . 10/31/2008
I loved it! I can't wait until you post more! I shall avidly follow this story! Please update soon!
ShortHappens chapter 19 . 8/4/2008
Wow, this story is amazing! I have enjoyed reading every bit of it so far. I can't wait for more! I love how you detail their childhood along with the ring quest it gives the characters more depth and helps make their relationship clearer. Not to mention it's like getting two stories in one! Please Please Please Please Please! Update soon!
music-art-dance-sailor-scout chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
Hey there. I love this story so much, I hope that you update it soon! Keep up the really great work. _
Joy chapter 19 . 5/2/2008
Dear BG Sparrow,

I'm really enjoying this exciting story, I hope you can post the rest of this story soon.
ElfinElina chapter 19 . 12/27/2007
hey i finally got an account! this is erin wilde. yeah u need 2 update soon!
Velirae.1245 chapter 19 . 12/6/2007
Aw! I loved this chapter! The birthday party was so cute, and Sam's finally here as well! You did such an amazing job with writing this!

Ha ha ha. Of course. She HAS to go with them, there isn't any other option. I doubt she'd like to go back to the shire and let her friends go off, anyways.

Love the little plot twists you got there, and I love how you characterize Bilbo!

Amazing job! Update soon!
Haley Cullen chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
Top: Haha, that was cute. You can already see how perfect Frodo and Angie are for each other.

Bottom: That was fantastic! You could actually feel what Angie was going through. It was so sad.

Love it! Update soon, this story keeps me up at night because I don't know what is going to happen!

-Cora Bulge
Padme4000 chapter 19 . 11/25/2007
another fantastic chapter especially when you read it more than once, have you noticed if you read something you like more than once you will find information your brain didn't click to.
screw off maria chapter 19 . 11/25/2007
Hey! I just posted 2 stories. A wrestling story and a National Treasure story. I read your National treasure story and I was really surprised that it was you. I was reading it, and I thought to myself, 'Hmm, this story style is the same as BG Sparrow." I looked at the auther and saw it was you. Anyway, Great chapter!

Love,