Reviews for The Goon's Guide to Psychoanalysis
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
O. I really liked this one! It might just be because I'm a psych nerd but this was really really good. It left me feeling fuzzy, though not in a wookie or ewok kinda way.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
What a fine story! Somebody recced it somewhere on lj. I'd read the arachnids one before, and I'm really happy to see that this is a whole series. My favorite parts were the references to Rodney's Nana's explosives, and the bits with Miko.
hisluvpet chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
As always, any *Geeks & Goons* story is an immediate must-read. You never fail to give a great story, yummy shippy stuff without being diabetic coma-inducing. I love your John & Rodney. This series just keeps getting better and better.
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Yoko Ono with astigmatism HA!

Free. The. Squarks. Free. The. Squarks.

Did you guys really trademark “smurf piss”?
Raz Gaiale chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
God, this was *so* worth the wait!

I love how you guys took the time to show how all these near-death, hurt/comfort experiences (fun as they may be!) have affected John & Rodney, as well as giving us a deeper look into the start of their relationship. The way you write the two of them always just makes me feel all melty.

Plus, the whole Pyongg vs. Anna Granola subplot was just delightful! You always come up with the craziest, funniest scenarios that leave me unable to drink while reading for fear that I'll spew soda all over my laptop from my nose.

Kodiak Bear Country is totally right, though...The one depressing thing about you guys coming out with a new kick-ass story is that we know we're gonna have to wait a while for the next kick-ass story! And that sucks, but, as previously stated, the wait is always well worth it. :o)
mouse8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
You know, of all the things I read on the net, I think I look forward to these the most. It's that unbeatable combination of humour, h/c, action and terrific writing. Alvin the Chapmonk was my favourite line, but I could find so many more. You guys are sheer magic!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I had to wrestle with my printer for twenty minutes to finally get this printed out, then I stayed up till almost one AM reading it...so yeah, I'm hooked. But I loved every single word. And now I'm sitting here with the story sobbing because it's over till you guys churn out another one. Sniff.
Mellyna chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Great story. I enjoy your collaborative works as well as the individual ones. I hope to see more.
Eliabrith chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
*squees in delight*

As amazing as ever! (something I think I alway forget to say because I take them offline to read).

I think I hurt something laughing at Rodney and the shrinks.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Excellent, as always. I adore your for sharing.
drufan chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Another fun one ladies. Annie Granola, Ronon with a tuke(sp?)and Elvis impersonating Pyong...need I say more? No.

Also had the Florida snowbirds right.

Good emotion from the boys and the lover's spat. And Kate is pegged right on with the Farrah hair. She is almost too cutsie. Wish I could put a heart over the i.

Always a romp for the diversion.
Pheonixzzz chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
WOW WOW WOW! Another great story. The angst mixed with the consuming love the boys have for each other always makes for a fascinating read. I love all your stories and was so happy when I saw this was out.

My fav part is Rodney with the ink blots. ROFL!
AzureHart chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
There were so many great lines in this story, that I hardly know where to begin.

The first line that made me LOL was:

..."How about we don’t? If anything could bring the ceiling down it would be your atrocious singing. You imagine yourself to be Johnny Cash, but you’re more like Alvin the Chipmunk with a mucousy cold and a little less helium.”

But when I got to:

“Yeah, that’s it,” I said skeptically. “Your genius. Not the fact you have no poker face and get all hopped up on sugar during the game. I’m surprised you don’t hallucinate the Keebler elves. They’re trying to fudge stripe me! Run, run for your life!”

I found out that laughing so hard that Mountain Dew shoots out of your nose is extreamely painful.

Thank you for a fun read!
rainyday101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
ohmygod! another geek/goon story! as soon as i got the e-mail saying that there was a new story from you guys i came straight here to read it (after i got done flipping out and attracting weird stares from my roomates) i loved it as usual, and seriously hope that you write more asap (not to sound to demanding or anything lol)
Pranksta chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I love these!

You guys are great! So very heartwarmingly great :)

Each fic of this series is a real gem!

Thank you!