Reviews for Windows to the Soul
FerociousWink chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Lovely! Great writing. I love to be able to go through a story like this and rewatch it with a new perspective.
Indigo Assassin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
thats sweet. WRITE A SEQUEL TO to V!
873833 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Ohmigosh that was so sweet! Why have I not read this earlier? That was... aw! :D Thanks for writing!
obsessedubermorlockfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
*cries* very good. tragic, too...
Rebel Wolf Chris chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
An enjoyable little fic kept nicely in character. The length was perfect - I dislike fics being stretched out for too long when it isn't needed! Evey's curiosity about V's eyes was well-placed, and the musing of him possible being blind very justified - something that has crossed my own mind. A very fitting ending - bittersweet, but very keeping ni tune with the movie itself, not actually describling V's eyes. Well done!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
The quote about masks not feeling emotion, I don't know why I loved this quote so much but I did. It stood out for some reason...I also had another thought that almost had me giggling but I saved that for the end. V had no eyes, even though he shaved her head...I thought it was kinda funny...Moving on. Another beautiful piece (and I saw you had one more that needs reviewing). They say eyes are the windows to your soul, so it makes a lot of sense that she'd want to see them. Please, Keep Writing!
Spicy Sith chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very sweet and I liked how it progressed. One note regarding canon, though; Evey was tempted to look but she never did. V asked this of her even at the very end.
Writer From Rivendell chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very nice. There are errors that detract from it here and there-places where the spacebar wasn't hit hard enough, extra letters and the like-but otherwise, it's lovely. You've captured Evey's thoughts quite nicely. :)
Tempscire chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Bravo! The premise, the execution: wonderful! I knew I'd like this as soon as I read "the emotions painted in his irises..." What a perfectly poetic line.
omniscient001200 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
A masterpiece! It was sad and wonderful at the same time.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Beautiful and heartwrenching... Wonderfully written!

You really captured her emotions well.

Very, very nice job!