Reviews for Between Night and Day
Twotwentytwo chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Still pretty much by far the best Suikoden fic out there, the character interaction alone is absolutely brilliant. I do hope you continue it someday.
Emina04Sakura chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Oh...I love this chap!

It really felt like it did happen before the game.

I have only heard about the comment of Ferid

but you were able to put a story in it!

g0od w0rk!
Emina04Sakura chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
oh...I never saw this story yet!

g0od thing I was browsing .

I like it!
the bird of the chapel chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
“No,” Rivan growled, “I slipped. You were speaking so fast, all I heard was ‘Pryliodak’!”

Hehehehe. Awesome chapter and conclusion. I enjoy this long chapter most especially. I have nothing more to say, but this is a among the best stories I ever read, perhaps ranking two or three.
the bird of the chapel chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
“Yeah, who does she think she is, acting like a Princess of Falena, Heir to the Sun Throne?” Rivan commented drolly.

Hehehe.

And this chapter is the best. God, you really portrayed the characters in the story excellently. Poor Prince but I really feel bad for Lym. Children are often misunderstood...well, they are children. They have difficulty understanding stuffs too...
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Wow! It's a very nice story why Lym was such a brat before. Very very nice! Wonderfully done!
the bird of the chapel chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
This is simply marvelous XD Definitely a favorite already! Hilarious, especially Miakis, haha! Wonderful escapade and a childish Prince. Just like a boy!
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
nice :3!
hoshi.na-chan chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
plz plz plz plz plz...!

plz update! oh pretty please with cherry on top! :D

plz update! :D
vahnchan chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
w0w this is very well written fic for suikoden.. i hope you will continue this fic.. it has very good potential! ja
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
I'm been waiting for an update for a year *puppy dog stare* This is one of the best fics I've ever read...don't break my hopes and dreams... I come home and re-read this...thats how hooked I am on it...
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
An excellent portrayal of the characters and their developing relationships. The characters and scenarios just felt so true, as if they really were a part of the story that we just never got to see.

And while Lyon remains my favorite Queen's Knight, I loved the way Miakis was shown here. I felt an affinity for her that I didn't have before, and that by itself, in my book, is a mark of a story well done.

Hope to see more soon.
Freyjadour chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
This is an excellent fanfic. When i play suikoden 5 i keep thinking that this really happened in the game. THat's how well it fits into the story and how much the characters fit in your story.

I hope you update soon but i understand seeing how you are doing many other stories too.
Big-Babidi chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Now THIS is one excellent portrayal of the Suikoden V cast. Entertaining scenarios (that stay true to canon for the most part) and I could really see the characters acting as such considering the circumstances, even the Prince who's hard to characterize given the fact he never speaks during the game.

I won't nag you for updates, as real life can be demanding, a writer's muse can go missing before ya know it and people's interests fade. If you do, however, I'll be sure to read it.

bigbabidi