Reviews for Ping Pong Drabbles
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
This chapter is a repeat of Movie Night.

~Noah
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Dont call Ed small, he'll out muddy boots on your chair.

~Noah
PaperFields chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
Every time I buy candy, my family always eats it before I can. I think I'll start hiding them elsewhere, like mabye the refrigerator, the stove, the oven, the fridge, mabye even under the kitchen table! xD
ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 32 . 4/20/2009
I love each and every one of these drabbles
raintrix chapter 32 . 8/8/2008
Hahaha Havoc and Hawkeye rule xD

Loved it, please write more!

x
loser in the gutter chapter 32 . 8/2/2008
haha! that's what i call a good ending.
Ining-Batong chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
hahaha! oh wait the drabbles...are they over?
Ining-Batong chapter 31 . 7/2/2008
"4. No, you don’t understand what I’m trying to say. He’s so damn short that you have to use a magnifying glass to see him."

that is so mean...and it doesnt suck to be him he's cool and adorable and he's with Mustang!

!
Ining-Batong chapter 29 . 7/2/2008
HAHA! HAVOC'S GONNA WEAR A MINI SKIRT!
Ining-Batong chapter 28 . 7/2/2008
oh my gosh! *falls to the floor laughing*
Ining-Batong chapter 27 . 7/2/2008
wow as soon as the doctor said: “Just take the scarf off and it’ll be over soon, sir. Please.” i knew it was a big hickey! wow! Roy's a jerk
Ining-Batong chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
She nodded and looked at the white button-up her father was currently wearing, as he was off work. “Yeah, they’re funny!” She let out a small giggle. “But I saw Uncle Roy and Big Brother Edward not wearing any clothes!”

right after that line I immediately looked away and started silently swearing...O MI GOSH! i cant belive seh saw all that!
Ining-Batong chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
aw!
Ining-Batong chapter 24 . 7/2/2008
Fuery screamed and hid under his desk, Falman blushed, Breda looked as if a dog had just pooped on him, and Havoc almost swallowed his cigarette. But the usually collected, self-controlled, always calm Hawkeye... freaked out.

The office door slammed open with a crashboombang.

Roy and Ed (this time fully clothed) looked at the intruder, their faces gradually becoming white as a sheet at the sight. One set of an upset Riza Hawkeye – complete with a full-loaded gun pulled out from its shelf – stood in the doorway. Oh shit.

“ED, OPEN THE WINDOW!”

“Try to stop her!”

“You’re not getting away with this!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i read all that with an expression that made mi mom mad.
Ining-Batong chapter 23 . 7/2/2008
hhaahahaha at first i thought it was Maes then i thought differently, then i look down and saw "Hughes" and then laughed!