Reviews for Inherit the Meek
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ah so disturbing. Perfect mood.
DeathByExile chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is probably the best fanfic I've ever read. The mood, the characterization, the story, everything was flawless!
Rosa Lui chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
...My goodness. And for the very first time, I understand Yashamaru's side of things. O.O
Welcome to the World chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice read...and so sad. I don't know what else to say. I'm just speechless with this fanfic.
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
So sad and horrible - there is a progression of despair here. I can see this happening. What a terrible ordeal for Karura.

Nicely written and expressed.
xJasmine chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
So moving...! I love it. *faves*
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Witches, demons, wolves, foxes, fire gods, salamanders, merrows, ifrits, djinns.

Red hair is a sign of the cursed and uncowed. Poor little Gaara, with his blood-fur and malachite-eyes. His sparse words and sharp mind.

Demons are something of nature, and no-one can control nature as much as they would wish.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I've always been intrigued by Gaara's childhood, and especially Yashamaru and his feelings about his nephew and his sister. This story is just so perfect, getting at those characters and their struggles and making them so human. I feel genuinely bad for Yashamaru, and enjoy the relationship he has with his sister, although in canon I thought it was terrible the way he shattered Gaara's sanity by telling him the truth.

Beautifully done.
Lola2010 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very well written. I'm amazed over how well you've managed to capture the character's personalities.
aditou chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
My God. This was...wow. Shocking. Amazing. Damn, you're so good at this. I really wanted to punch Karura's sorry excuse for a husband. And Chiyo was...geez.

I am so glad you're continuing to write Naruto fanfiction. You're probably the best out there.
Tainted-reflection-126 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Awesome fic... You made me hate the Kazekage even more than I already did before.

Anyways the plot was excellent and so was the description of things. Nice job!
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is really spooky and cool.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I have no words. Or rather, the words I do have will seem cheap against this piece of art, but I'll try anyway.

You give the characters such *anguishing* humanity, making them pulse with life off the page, making you hurt with them and mourn for them. It was almost painful to read this, but it kept you captivated, even if you knew it would end as a tragedy.
Miako chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Awesomeness. I noted the "it" at the end, a lovely parting shot.