Reviews for It Sucks To Be Me
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Terra, BB, and Rae had a threesome. BB will hate that he can't remember it. Nice Real Life AU.
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Man this is sucks!
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

CID.

GOD, I LOVE CID. This was brilliant. I cracked up at the "But aren't you Russian?" line.

And it's only made funnier by me having seen Avenue Q live last year. It was amazing.

But that's beside the point. I think you did quite well keeping them in and out of character when either or both were called for. Kudos to you.

I love how Cyborg was the first one to crashk.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
lol. Gotta love Avenue Q X3
Tara Logan chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
that was great! parts of it actually reminded me of a cross between friends and will and grace.(well the beginning part anyway) it was hilarious! xD
guardian-diamond chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Well that was a fun read. It was a little confusing for a little while but I just had to remember it was AU.

Sticky and naked... I Gotta here what happened now. I don't Wanna know... But I gotta know.
Broken Sword chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Overall, not a bad fic. My favorite part was "The power of Christ compels you!". Ingenius.

What exactly did Gar, Tara and Rachel do? On second thought, I'm not sure I want to know, heh heh...
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Loved it!
StitchWitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LOL! This is really good, and I'm a Grammer Nazi to.. my friends are scared of it... LOL
Smirks of Apathy chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
HAHAHA that left me laughing so hard. So many quotes I could point out that just made me giggle, but then you're have about half the story reposted.

I think I have an idea of what Gar, Terra and Raven did, but I wont dwell on that for fear of being right P

The idea is genius. Just wondering, why did Tara think she sucked? It doesnt really say, it just shows the rest of the group talking about the ass kicking bit. [funny lines right there by the way]

Out of curiosity, what were the lines you had to add in?

Oh and what was the bit about the dishtowel about?

Wow a lot of questions today...
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
LOl aight, weird, but entertaining.
nevermoreloverslove chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was wonderful!

I love AU especially when they explain why Star talks kinda weird.

And what did Rachel, Gar, and Tara do exactully?

Was it..like at the same time?

Anyway, I reading more of your stories 'cause this was off the hook!
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I have no idea how you managed to fit all 15 in. You are a comedic genius.
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
“So who wants to do this again tonight?”

That made me crack up so bad. man i love your stories, your good. they're all so funny. at least the ones i've read. hmm...What did happen that night?

LNW
In memory of wicked fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Umm… Personally, I don’t know what an AU is but aside from that, this was very funny! I loved this. And FINALLY someone, someone being you, found a reason for Kori, talking the way she does. Everyone, when they write a Out of character story seems to have Kori talking like a normal human, or if they don’t and have her talking like Starfire, they don’t put why. Go figure. I’m a huge fan of you and CidGregor too, so reading this made me feel all warm and ‘glad that my life’s not suckish’ inside. Wicked job! _