Reviews for The Stranger
Haku78 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
i really love your story :3 i actually was reading the sequel first but then i was kinda confused then i re-read the summery for it an decided ta read this one an now i'm gona go an re-read what i read on the sequel :3 oh an i really love how ya started the first chap it reminded me of how the movies start i have actually re-watched the first 3 an gona watch the middle 3 an cant wait till December 18th
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Good story. :) I like your alternate explanation for what happened in the war.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Once there was a really shy girl, whom we shall name Skygirl.
She thought she could write slash, so she asked someone named writer-friend to maybe give some tips.
Skygirl is afraid her stuff will suck, so she doesn't post. She also doesn't want to be ridiculed for writing slash.
Hopeful writer-friend WILL be her friend, and advice Skygirl, since writer-friend has EPIC TALENT!

p.s. Skygirl loved this story :D
bestlemongreen chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
This is the third story...or fourth? of yours I have read.

And one sentence from Anakin always make me blush somehow is "I am ready for you." I don't know how or why, it's sound simple and not splendid in paticular (but so hot in the situation).Anyway,I always love to hear it(I mean 'read it').
Scattered Euphoria chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Lol Just read this as well- I find myself being fascinated by the gelding. I know I had read your stories before I believe on another site. Anyway kudos.

-Vaan
Rokkis chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Aww! so lovely!

Cheers!
minoki chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
woot interesting story!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
i loved it. it is great i will read more.
allymcnally chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
It's very...weird. Not bad, just weird.
tati1 chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
I like the fic, but Anakin talks oddly, like he's speaking a foreign language.
maddymouse chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
New Chapter!YAY! Well done on the love scene and can anakin please make that lightsaber joke some other time...i have the feeling it would be really funny. Lol. Good Job.
QueenMeep chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Aww how tender, what a sweet beginning to a wonderful relationship. :)
Ticklesivory chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
THE END…well, for now.

THAT'S THE END? sort of?

And I was just getting into it! : p

Now I HAVE to read the sequel! And honey - you thought you would never write in this genre or an MPREG either?

Well, I would NEVER have thought I would be reading an O/A slash story - and ESPECIALLY an O/A MPREG.

But I'm planning on reading the sequel as well.

I have to note before I go though that the situations you set our guys up in is slightly hilarious.

Obi-Wan is a thirty-something year old virgin.

And Anakin is a castrated whore.

Gotta love it! : ) Great job!
Kenobifan chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!

They made love s beautifully... *warm and fuzzy feelings*

OUTSTANDING JOB! :)
MMM73181 chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
i want on the pm list for the sequel oh yeah im not a big fan of mpreg but it depends on the story from how this one went i'd say the sequel will be a great success.

glad they'll be together.

Snow