Reviews for Delicious
the fangirl in a wheelchair chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This is a literal diamond in the rough for me! This fic is perfect! I applaud you!
EnixFairy chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I love dominant luffy
BlueSkiesandWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Hello.
This story has MA content and is against the rules. You may either edit out the M/A content or post it on Adult FanFiction or Archive of Our Own
This is your warning. Failure to change your story so that it complies with the rules will result in the removal of your story.
Blue
Member of Eliminator
Hibatsulova1827 0-0 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Uwwaaah! I love seme Luffy!
AiFlora chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
O..M..G, *nose bleeds*

that was delicious all right.
theweirdone20 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wait...when did Sanji get tied up? I think I missed that part. Ah, well...it was still a pretty hot story. *two thumbs up*
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
""Hayaku: Faster Fukaku: :?""

Why is there a word in the story if you don't know what it means? Its Oishii, and it means delicious. (Conveinient eh? Considering thats the title of your story) Also, 'Hayaku' simply means fast, which I suppose would still work, and 'fukaku', is a defeat, mistake, or failure. Its also a... whats the word.. depression. (Depression as in a piece of land lower then normal... like a pothole.. not the sickness XD) Although, all things considered, FUKAKU, could also mean harder (I'm not sure).. seeing as some words have different meanings.. Seriously.. there was this one word, hikimasu, and it means 'to play a stringed or keyed instrument', but is also used when saying 'I have a cold', and I believe in some forms can mean 'to run over'. Talk about varied meanings!

... Why am I telling you this? And why am I correcting your Japanese? Hm.. I dunno. Anyways great story! You realize Sanji came like.. four times? *fans self* Whoo! Luffy gave him quite the work out! Prob burned off his lunch.. XD

Well now that I've rambled at you enough.. I'll leave you alone. XD

Great job! Keep it up!

~Disaster
loupy-mad-rocker chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wowowowowowowowowowowowow thats was so hot

ples continue thats was so gd
xGenuinexFakex chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
wow...That was freaking HOTT!with two ts'! I would have never thought of sanji/luffy, Sanji/zoro yeah, luffy/zoro sure,but not this, and you made it so hott,I really liked it,you did awsome
00000000000000a chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
...*drool*

Authoress AnariKaizoku has just been charged guilty for killing of her readers due to massive hot flush. She will appear in court on Tuesday for another trial.

Although, I'm pretty sure it's 'oishii'...as far as I'm concerned, oishi means big rock...

...

;, but of course, I could always be wrong...hahaha...
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Oh! I searched on DA what Zoro looks like ... and I probably should have done that BEFORE I read that first fanfic of yours. Yep ... COUGH he's pretty hot. Alot of people seem to like him with the cook, not Luffy. Heh, he has green hair ... like the Superior, dun dun dun. And I was Right about Luffy! YAY!

Okay now, time to read about how the cook shacks up some skinny guy while listening to M.C. Hammer. Nah, for the occation ... SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW! Can't concentrate on the yaoi-ness, it goes off.

Woot! This guy is actually straight in the beggining. Wait, you said bondage right? Since ... what's his name, it starts with an "S", the cook guy is straight it would mean that Luffy binds him, but that makes no sense, the dude is a kid. I have to keep reading. Also this is a woot because it is also funny in the beginning.

And now the dude is lying in public in his underwear. Does he normally do that? And now he takes OFF those underwears and thinks about Luffy while you write about what is happening down there. That is yaoi for you. Wait WHAT! What's this about Luffy's ... yeah. Well at least he has the descency to cover himself some how.

Four paragraphs about him masturbating. Wow.

Once again, Luffy turns on the guy with out reason. But hey, that whole thing with him thinking the cook was calling him was pretty funny. Dude, if all your fanfaics are consistant with each other than Luffy is a slut. A hot slut. Not som einnocent kid as his lovers claim him to be.

Okay I'm half way through the sex scene and I just had to ask something. You said after he masturbatd he didn't wipe himself off. Wouldn't Luffy notice? Okay, back to reading.

Wait, so it WAS luffy who bonded him. Makes no sense but okay.

You said "my still throbbing erection" alot. It's good maybe once or twice but when you do it twice, makes sure there is some space between the two phrases. You also said the word "pleasure at least four times in one tiny paragraph. Great scene but use a theasuras.

Yep, the way Luffy just left him, totally a slut. Now tomorrow night he is going to screw Zoro. yeah, I didnt know what Hayaku and Fukaku meant. or Oishi. That fanfic was delicious. I bet you heard that one before. Yep, reviews say that you have. Yep, people like this alot.
Greater Beast Zelas Metallium chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Luffy seme... *dies of a nosebleed*
WordyLAnn chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I read this before. Why didn't I... nevermind.

I loved it! I don't think I could imagine Luffy and Sanji together before I read this. It's very very good. -
WhispersofaDreamer chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is what I'm talking about! All Luffy and Sanji fics should be as great or should I say delicious as this one! Your the best, AnariKaizoku!
Zombi-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Alright then. Here is your review, love. I did enjoy that one. It's one of the better ones I have read on here. Keep up the good work.