Reviews for Hierophant
Ha! True that! XD I loved this! XD
maymot97 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Update NOW!
FreakNo94 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
O_o Narcissus! That ain't real love!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
it was funy and cool
kathmandu chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Interesting perspective and take on the relationship between these two. They're both such strong, emotionally ambiguous characters that it can be hard to get inside their heads, but I really think you've done them justice. I just wish this pairing was written about more often.
Yai Kuu chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
*sniccer* Good one. Good luck seth and seto! i wonder who wins? Dragonlady80906
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
interesting
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
And he criticized the others for being narcissists!
Tragic Priestess chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I loved the end when you put "who was safer to love than himself".

It was a good fic.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Good chapter. This is really good.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
*Grin* Yo! I'm glad you updated this one. I like all your twoshot Yami/hikari ficcies. I was wondering though, who Mahaado was being paired with? I know you mentioned Mokuba in one fic as a maybe, but I thought that Jounichi fit Mahaado pretty well. Oh well. Keep up the good work!
Dorie Kaiba chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Hehehe. Perfect.
Tony chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Excellent, brilliant, fantastic! I just love Seth and Seto, please write more!
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like the beginning, especially because of Seto's disdain. Thinking of using the Rod as a letter opener? Hee.

The matter-of-fact way he calls Seth out is a good touch, because after Battle City, it seems as if Seto should accept in a measure, at least, all the ancient-past-destiny stuff. I like that he's still reluctant about admitting it, though. And the way Seth refutes the show of disbelief by pointing out Seto's draconic name is cool.

I think the ending lacks impact; maybe it could use a little more description instead of having such bare dialogue. But Seto's plainspoken tendencies still work well.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Good chapter. This should be interesting.