Reviews for Ultimate Race
Trust The Music chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Ok, the first five chapters were good. Not that this one is any different, but that is the point. It just seems a little redundant. I know that this story is not supposed to really have a storyline, but at least tell us what the characters are feeling. If you were making a t.v. show or a movie, you would probably be doing an awesome job. But this is a story, so you have to add more detail. I know, this seems like a long list of greivances or something. But, I am not doing this to flame you. I am trying to help.
4getregret chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
Nice! Can't wait for next chappie!
Unknown-Character chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
Wow... didn't expected that to happened... Folgore sure make the Yu-gi-oh! team look bad _

But what happened to the GX guys?

Update plese
Unknown-Character chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Are you sure it's "zachair"? Because I went to the official site and wikipedia and they say it's "zakare". Oh well, other than that Cloud really knock some sense to Mario, that's for sure _

Trust The Music chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
I think Goku's team should win. Yup...Goku all the way. Anyway, I love your story so far. Keep up the good work.
Unknown-Character chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Hahaha! Go Piranha Plants! Maybe next time use advils with wings XD
Unknown-Character chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I think Zatch's attack is more "Zakare" than "Zachair". That's my opinion.
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Great fanfic, for some reasion the Bobo-bo parts are myu favrote... keep going!
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
(Holding pink flags with the warpstar on them) GO KIRBY! POYO!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Trust The Music chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I like it. It is really good.
4getregret chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
YIKES! A lot of teams. I have a bad feeling that this story will be discontinued so don't discontinue it!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Cool! Are you going to add Jak and Daxter or Hellsing!