Reviews for Shadow's Solemn Truth
AmyAddict1 chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
i really liked this story. cant wait 2 reead more of ur stories. keep up the good work.
Phantom Tempest chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
-Shadow and Hallo run to me and leap into my arms- Yay! That was a really good fic, Cappyandpashy4ever! I loved it. :D

SHadow: I liked it a lot too.

Hallo: And if you're interested, Cappyandpashy4ever, Phantom has put up two new chapters of Angels and Devils... Chapter 12 is really sad... in my oppinion, but I like Chapter 13 a lot better. :D

-nodding- Yeah, Angels and Devils has been really fun... but I'm probably gonna end it in... another 9 or 8 chapters. -shrugs-

-Phantom, Hallo and Shadow
Phantom Tempest chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Tis about time you updated, my friend. Excellent chapter... and I'm not mad at all... I was actually thinking about pairing Spat and Hallo anyway. :D Wonder what'll happen next.

Shadow: Phantom's put up three new chapters of Angels and Devils... and everyone's reviewed them but you and Ringa Ham... what's been up?

She's probably just been really busy... that's all, Shadow.

Shadow, Todd and Angel: Right.

Dmitry: Excellent chapter, cappyandpashy4ever!
Capybara 773 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Interesting story. I'll have to wait for an update...

I'm just about to submit a oneshot, if you want to check it out. Other than that, update soon!

Sayonara!

Capybara 773
Mikoyasha chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Sorry, I couldn't review yesterday, because the stupid pop-up thing wasn't working. XD So, anyway, I'm on vacation right now, so that was delayed an extra one and a half days ((Not that much time, though, yeah?)), but I don't think updating will be too much of a problem, except for the fact that we're a lot more busy down here, as... of course, we're on vacation! And, my grandma is strictly going on a uno hour a day! Anyway, I'm being selfish... this is your review...

Great chapter! I like the idea of Shadow fighting for what's right, but secretly knowing that he can't help it at the moment... if you know what I mean? Like, he knows he can help, somehow, but he still knows he can hurt Sandy, and things, so, I thought that was cool.

Also, I liked how the professor was tied up again... I don't know why I liked that part, so much, but I guess I just don't like the professor...!

Update, soon!

-MiKoYaShA-
Phantom Tempest chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Wow... all this time Luna, Lucifer and Terra knew he wasn't part of the family... just a creation. Man, this is getting really good! UPDATE! I COMMAND YOU! UPDATE!

Milo: Quit it, Kat. She can update when she wants to.

Shadow: Who said you could come here, Milo?

Milo: I came of my own free will.

Shadow: o_O
melonstyle chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Sorry I didn't review last chapter! I'M SORRY...

Great chapter and wow that chapter was short too. Ah well, it's the quality not the quantity!

Great chapter and update soon!

Adios!

Mel-Girl.
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
I liked this. But it's not Maxwell bashing. Poor Shadow. I like him with Sandy! Shadow & Kether are like best friends. (Dun ask)
Mikoyasha chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
HAHA! I knew it! It's like Frankenstein...! What?

XD So, anyway-Nice chapter! Cool cliffy by the way, and nice way of demonstrating how I'm not the only one who completely despises Maxwell to his geeky guts...!

XD So, yeah, GO SHADOW, and GO SANDY! You'll find I'm easily persuaded by the stories I read ((I just noticed that like five seconds ago)), so... I reccomend doing a "SUPER HERO PENELOPE" STORY...! No, I'm totally kidding... don't ever... XD

Kind of long review when it comes to rambling, but hey, who's...err... caring?

XxMikoxX
Mikoyasha chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
*Is very anti-Maxwell for some reason, but that's okay*

I'm not anti-Howdy, it's just sometimes that country accent... *twitch* XD So, anyway, great chapter! I'm not sure how Shadow feels, but I occasionally just get that prickling from the inside, feels like someone's poking you internally with needles... 0_o; Which, is weird, and sounds psychaotic, but I swear I'm not possessed... am I?

Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait to read Chapter Three! D

XxMikoyashaxX
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
WOW...! I have isues! XD ((Yeah, I didn't know it was Spat... WHO IS THIS SPAT, ANYWAY?))

Really good chapter, so far, Melissa! Can't wait to read the others. D WHOO FOR YOU!

XxMikoxX
Phantom Tempest chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
About time you updated! Wow... that was really scary when Shadow attacked Sandy.

Shadow: o_O

Todd: Don't worry, dad. We'll back you up if you need us to.

Shadow: Relax. You guys have your own fic.

Todd, Oliver and Eliza: Aww... -walk away-

Shadow: Was I really that scary to you, Phantom?

Scarier than when I had you in the last battle of Love is a Battlefield.
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
THat was good! Gr! I hate Maxwell!
Phantom Tempest chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Wowsers! This is really good so far! I should have Chapter 2 of Love is a Battlefield up by tomorrow... but I'm not promissing anything, because I'm thinking of putting of a Kingdom Hearts fanfic I started writting this weekend... so... yeah. Great fic, cappyandpashy.

Stitch Phantom

Shadow: -_-; Why is it that I'm so... evilish?

Hallo: I'm sure the fic has a good ending, so no need to worry, Shadow.

Milo: Yeah, bro.