Reviews for Did She Know?
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow... very moving.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aw... poor Doctor. It's so sad, the way he describes the alternate future, the way he saves her, and somehow, right then, she can't just tell he loves him. But then Rose gets hit by the beam instead, and the Doctor thinks she's dead! I loved seeing what the Doctor was thinking during that moment, it was sad, but also very, very good.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Because we all love that moment in Parting Of the Ways, when the 9th Doctor is heartbroken over Rose's apparent death. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
*cries* It's so sad and fanstatic too!
NovemberMist chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I think I've just about read through all of your completed fics.. mostly the one-shots really. I'm lazy. ;; took me a couple days though. ;;

I hope thats enough to say I liked them all, p
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
-unconsolable sobbing-
GypsyMoon16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Ok so obviously that was amazing, and obviously we're all secretly glad that that didn't really happen, and even more painfully obvious is the fact that you are a great writer and should be working with BBC. :D Beyond that, that plot-bunny was one sadistic, angsty little creature! :)
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Sweet but sad. :) :(
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Oh my giddy aunts and goodness gracious me.

(That means I think the fic was very good, by the way.)

Ok, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, although I know that she's not dead and I haven't seen the episode for a while.

The fic was just beautiful. And, really, I think that's the only word fit to describe it:

Cacunai chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Another masterful fic! Those few moments in which all of us fans nearly had heart attacks have been skillfully extended into this beautiful description, which rings perfectly true to the story and the character. Beautiful once again in both writing and sentiment.
Lise chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OMG i've just read 90% of your storys and i LOVE them to bits. My friend told me about them and she was right there BRILLIENT. there are no words to discribe how fantastic they are. PLEASE PLEASE wright some more. x
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006

Me again

Liked that one - I loved that epi, was on edge all week tho till the last one. lol

Jess x
finkpishnets chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Fantastic. Beautiful, wonderful and all the other words I can think of, however I think 'fantastic' pretty much sums it up, huh? :D
TangerineFields chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
aw that's so sad, confusing at points but very very very good.
Lady-Mearle chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
aww, bless his little cotton socks!

love and hugs mearle x