Reviews for Don't Come Back
reader50 chapter 1 . 4/26
This was so sad it made me cry.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
"All he knew was that coming to college to ask Sam for money was like going up to a stranger's door and begging for cash."

"He didn't ask people he didn't know for money."

"He had been up against ghosts and demons that said less hurtful things than Sam could."

"Sure, Sam would mourn his death and his father would be a bit put out but it would make everyone's lives easier."

Jeez, I was waiting this entire time for Sam to be like "we're still bros, Dean," so I was NOT expecting him to just hand him cash and be like "bye." He didn't even introduce him to Jess, wow. This was painful to read but very well-written and a great possibility. That last line was also a great closing sentence; especially since Dean doesn't have much else of a choice :(
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
omg dude u made sammy sound so bad :(
as well written as this piece is, it all sounded very un-sam and un-dean like.
anteze chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Omg! You just broke my heart. Tears are threatening to pour out of me and all I can say is brilliant!
Blume chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
well, isn't Sam a little d**k in this one?

I have to comend you on your writtign styl, because really, i usually love Sam, but in this one? *sighs* my heart goes to Dean, and really, some days are jsu tlike that.. the only worse would be to have thsi day being Jan 24..

but good fic!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Such a sad story. But very well written.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was written with such honest emotion from Dean that I cried through the last 3/4 of the story... it broke my heart when Sam told Dean "Don't come back".

I can't imagine how it would be for Dean, to be a hunter with out Sam or John there with him and no other "normal" means of constant companionship.

I could see how he could feel so ...Lonely?
Tarkleigh chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Excellent story. Sam and Dean were well in character though I consider Dean's thought about "laying down and die" a bit over the top melodramatic. After all, he is neither ill nor seriously injured just hungry, tired and pennyless, so immediate death is rather unlikely. If Sam had refused to help him, he simply would have to wait for John to come and fetch him. Giving up doesn't sound like a very Dean thing to do in this situation.

However, I think you excellently covered Sam's character, including his selfish streak and the process that drove him away from his father. His reaction to Dean's request is very fitting and contrary to what over reviewers said NOT out of character. After all, Sam craves his new, normal life and probably thinks that Dean's mere presence could ruin it.

But what really puzzles me is the rating of the story. It's not a big deal but why exactly is it rated M? No sex or violence just some mild swearing should qualify for T at the most. Did you have a reason for rating it this way?
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
By all things Holy! I just finsihed reading Thru Terry's Eyes "Chipping Away" which completely shatters my heart- then I read this! If there is an once of liquid left in me- I think I'll faint with pure shock.

Wonderfully written. Couldn't fault it if I tried. Except for the fact I think you just totally shattered the pieces of my shattered heart on Dean's behalf.

Oh heck I'm off again!

Powerful writing. Now I'm just going to cry in that little corner *points*
merryw chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Seems like you should have put an AU warning on this one. I can't for the life of me imagine Sam responding that way to Dean.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Great fic. It really depicts the side of Sam that is a selfish brat who never realises how much Dean sacrificed to ensure he had a 'normal' childhood.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh, poor Dean. Well done.
Silent Train Conductor chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
*tears up* I luff this story so much, *sniffles* It's is so touching and moving, I love their characterizations, and yes, this was how it had to end.

*huggles* Mon amie, I do hope you write more Supernatural fics. Or any of yer fics, yous know I love them *hearts*

*hugs Dean*

The dialogue is amazing, it's just so real mon amie.

Keep at it
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Sam's so mean, and aww broken Dean! *loves* great story dude