Reviews for Holidays By Bakura
Bealing345 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
I know you posted this ages ago, but Artemis fowl :D
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
aww, heheh i like shawn. he's cool.
The Omnipotent Breadbox chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
zomygosh I LOVE it! must . . . read . . . more . . . .
TheRebornChild chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
Aw! Seto ruined the party! He's going to get it in my own fanfic! Loved the pranks. I like how Bakura used his talents to find the other team's traps.
TheRebornChild chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
That was so hiliarious! Ryou's evil and Marik knows almost nothing. Col.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 12 . 6/8/2007
Ahh, Saint Patrick's Day, I know it well! Whether it's pinching, poking, punching, or stepping on toes, ya get ta torture anyone foolish enough to leave green out of their wardrobe! I, however, am creative! In junior high school year, I had GYM CLASS on Sait Patty's, and our required gym clothes are dark blue shirts and shorts (note: the dress code says no shorts that are above mid-thigh, but the gym shorts they sell are no where near that long. What's up with that?) But I had the system beat! I wore a green shirt and a green hair ribbon, but I had to take those off for gym, along with my long pants. REVEALING the green cuff I had on my ankle over my sock that I had made the night before! PROTECTION! WOOTWOOT! (kudos to me, 'cause I'm a genius! (muses) Right.)

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
Yay! Ryou is the Big Man on campus for at least a day! The 'evil' scene was superb! Someone gave Marik a toaster! And they're going to toast Valentines and candy wrappers in it! (dies laughing) Seriously, I love this fic! So do my muses!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
And the answer is (dramatic pause) 'Who is Charles Dickens'? WOOTWOOT! And no dissing Ryou's Duelist Kingdom outfit! I LOVE Ryou in that outfit! It makes him look so... (italics, sigh) British! (end italics)

P.S.

I like Yami pushing Bakura out the window and being yelled at by 'CD' for doing it, too!
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Again, excellent chapter! DEFINATELY write more side-stories! I've read the two you have up, and they're very funny!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
O, I LIKE this chapter (muse: as if there has been a chapter you HAVEN'T liked so far.) (glares at muse) I love trick or treating, but haven't been able to go for the last four years. Why, you ask? Well, the first two years, I was in a haunted lantern tour and had to perform on Halloween, and the last two years, my dad said no, I was too old and couldn't go unless I took my little sister. Who didn't want to go. (glower) Had to settle for terrorizing trick or treaters. Not as much fun. But just you wait until next year, when I'm in college, dad! I SHALL treat or treat again! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Yer welcum! Marik was truely brillient in this chapter, and I love how Shawn was incorporated into the ending!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Happy (looks at posting date) EXTREMELY belated birthday, Yawi! I gotcha a PRESENT! (hands the yami a 3 foot by 1 foot by 1 foot box) It's full of PIXIE STIX! So you have more energy to inspire your hikari! I love this fic, it's so funny!

Kid9535 chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
NO! WWAHH! No more pranks? So sad...And to think I was just getting the hang of it! It's quite cool that Bakura and Marik are Best Friends though! Love Shawn!
Emiko87 chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
why would Malik even HAVE a miniskirt lol

though he does wear a crop top in the anime. maybe he just likes girls' clothes 0.0
Sour Schuyler chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
_ OK! Prepare for a LONG review!

""Don't we need to be serious now?" Marik nodded. "...Marik says yes."" XD XD I do that ALL the time on the phone. "No, they were doing something much more important. Playing three different video games and talking about all of them at once." XD Wo! Exciting! "We're winning, in case you're wondering." _ "one very angry, and very mustard covered neighbor later," What was THAT about? Lol. "Marik blinked. "Bakura, we didn't bring any wool. Just some rolls of paper, duct tape, and markers."" _ And with those materials, you can do anything. Marik's so dumb, lol. "And these golf balls." _ Oh, and Bakura and Malik called Ryou clowns! Lol. "Marik spat out a golf ball." o_O "The theif obeys the rules while his foes are, at that very moment, planning to break them for the victory. Then Mokuba tripped. Which actually was funny." - Oh the delicious irony! ...And Mokuba tripping is funny too. "Ah, sweet karma." "Bakura glared and, with a swish of a cape that I could've sworn he wasn't wearing before, he stormed off after his teammates." _ "Bakura had allowed Marik to codename the acts of evil they were about to commit. You know, to help him feel better after the trauma of getting that horrid stuff dumped on him." Aw, how sweet. _ XD Kaiba called Yami "Spirit-Guy." They BURNED their cards and CUT Ryou's hair! O_O That IS making their lives miserable! o_O WHY does Malik own a lavender mini-skirt? Is it because he likes lavender? Still... _ Malik IS girly, ha ha. "B! S!" ...For some reason, I think that's funny. "...but at the last second, they swerved. The hikaris, however, didn't." I always thought stunts like that were funny. Supposedly if you do something like this in Resident Evil, you can get two zombies to bump into each other and start eating each other. ;; But I've never made it work. (I've never really tried. Resident Evil 1 scares the hell outta me.) ""Nuh uh! We burn your deck boxes. Your decks are still in your room."" A-ha! I thought about as much! ""Oh, shut up and stand up! At this angle, I can see up your skirt!" To see up a guy's skirt... scary. ;; *squeal* Oh goody! I thought you'd forgotten Shawn! Nice ending!

Tiny mistake: "Mokuba had to remind them that, no, throwing them in the lake with cement shoes is not a viable option." WAS not a viable option. AND: They're idiots who on't know better." DON'T know any better. Other than that, nada. Oh, and I think Seto would probably be too busy to help, but whatever. *shrugs* You needed someone to be the voice of reason in the end, right?

Anyway... _ You want to write a fanfiction for me? OK! Here's an idea: _ Ok, so, I thought about a story I'd like you to write... and here's an idea I've had: A Yami/Yugi/Marik, with Yugi liking Marik and Yami wondering why the hell why. _ Um... I guess I want it to have some sort of confrontation, take place in uh... Marik's house, which is like a dungeon, and be funny.

Anyhoo, I really liked this story! I'm kind of sad that it's over. I hope you add some more chapters to the side story you have to this. _ So, yeah... I don't know what else to say except that overall, what you did on this fic was... a GREAT JOB! *gives you a peace sign w/ one hand, and a thumbs-up with the other* ...Wait, if I do this how will I eat my cookie? *tries to pick it up with her mouth*