Reviews for From the Bottom of My Heart
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This story just gets better and better. Love it!
Jazzword78 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very solid chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Except for the few curse words, I give this chapter a solid review. Your writing style and development of characters were relaxed yet poignant. I look forward to reading the other chapters.
(I have always enjoyed the show and the story line of 'In the Heat of the Night'. The characters made the show)
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I am enjoying this story...very romantic and touching once you get over the age thing. Go Lonnie and Monica! :)
HillbillyofDoom chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Be warned, I'm brutally honest. ;)

At first, I groaned. Your original character just screamed "Sue!" Too pretty, too smart, too tough, center of the story... After a bit though, you fleshed her out a little and showed some faults and insecurities. Made her a bit more believable.

I'll admit, not a big Lonnie fan, but even I grimaced at where the story was headed. BUT, if one wants to go there, you did a pretty believable job of it. You covered the realities of such a relationship pretty bluntly.

You write better than most here on ffdotnet. Only saw some very minor typos. Always good to see a writer who can have two plots running at once. Some folks will forget that Heat was a cop show. They need bad guys to chase.

Keep writing. I'd love to see what you come up with next.