Reviews for Here with You
BloodshedShura chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
this story is great, i really love it!

you're great writer .
Sierra Nichole chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
So Alex gets stuck being the bad guy again, huh?

Frankly, Wes acted like a completely wuss in the first chapter. Going off to sit on his spot and read a letter he wrote to Jen while crying? Maybe I can see it happening once...but he does it repeatedly? By the end of the series, Wes was no wimp, so he shouldn't act like one.

And Eric was completely out of character. Not once did he show any sort of compassion/sympathy for Wes. It's just his way.

This goes for both chapters...the song lyrics overpower the story. I like songfics when they're done well, but you're relying too heavily on the song to tell your story.

The second chapter...of course, my major gripe, is Alex. Who is once again portrayed as being selfish and cold-hearted, which is the easiest way to write him because then it makes everyone WANT Jen to be with Wes, right? I must, however, give you credit for at least saying he was in pain over the breakup, at least your "Alex" isn't a robot.

Jen, just like Wes, was a wimp. Jen was obviously a very strong woman, who very rarely even allowed herself to become emotional over her fiance's death! As for the made it sound like Alex tried to rape her, he didn't commit some kind of horrible crime, but you'd never guess by the way you described it as "horrific".

And then, Jen's pity-party attitude. "What did I do to deserve this?" Totally out of character. And that kind of attitude may work on some, but it definitely doesn't provoke sympathy from me. She isn't innocent in all of the trouble, she shouldn't act like a victim
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Hey! It was really great!

I just can't believe that Alex did that! How could he kiss Jen when she was upset and fragile? But it was a great scene anyway, I really liked it!

I loved the song! I t was really nice!

I think this chapter was great, I hope you update this soon! I'm very curious!
SarahTheScoundrel chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Great chapter. Poor Jen having to put up with the pain and Alex he is just makeing it worse. I love it! Update soon!
412816 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
woot! another TF fic!
SarahTheScoundrel chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
*Sniffs* this is a good and sad story. I love it!
Agent Xero chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was very sweet, I must say. A few minor things to work on, but all in all a very nice little one shot.

My absolute fave couple in PR History has to be Jen and Wes, by far. It's not every day we see a new TF fic coming out, and it was a pleasure to read this!

I've got some TF stories of my own if you're interested.

Again, awesome job!

White Time Ranger
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hey there! It was awesome! Really beautiful, Wes was so sweet here!

His letter was really cute, I loved it, I wish Jen could read this letter!

The song was great, actually, I never listened this one, but it's beautiful anyaway, it was just like Wes/Jen romance.

I hope you update soon! I can't wait for more! And I updated my fic 'From the future to the past' it's just if you want to read!

Nice one!