Reviews for Itsumo, Nekkosan
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
that was honestly the best fruits basket fanfic i hav ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Uh duh of course she did I love this chapter more then any of the others :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Kawaii! You are the Jesus of fanfic :) thank you for existing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
hehehehe Oh My GOSH that was funny:D
FarmGrrl chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Keep going! I'm gonna die if you don't! You don't want a dead girl on your hands do ya? Write! Write! Write!
claire m chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
so god i loved it! amazing,great,creative,wonderful! please if you can CONTINUE!
kyosgirl411 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
AMAZING! IVE NEVER READ SUCH A GOOD story! (scowls) I wish I could do this good! SO amazing!
tripodion chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
i'm so giving feeback, because theres no way i cant! this story is so amazing, there arent any words i can use! i just have one question" could you possibly look at my FB story and tell me what you think or how i can improve it? thanks and again, amazing amazing story!
BlackFire-chan chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Oh gosh, the allert for this chapter has been sitting in my inbox for ages. I can'rt beleive I didn't read it yet. Also, I could Beta for you if you want.

Thankies,

Hacaru

(my name use to be firefairy713 if you remember me.)
Ava chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Oh my God! Oh my God!

I love this story! It's amazing! Please finish it! I really want to see what happens next!

Oh! I know! Maybe you can finally have Kyo tell Tohru his feelings and… everything! I was really looking forward to that in this chapter, but nevertheless, it was left as a cliffhanger again! Ah! Lol

Well… I love it, I love it, I LOVE it!

Great job!

MAKE THEM BE TOGETHER AND KIS!

Lol. Luffs!

-Ava

[P.S. KyoxTohru is like, the best couple ever. Don't you agree?
kyuubiflames chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
wow! that was so cute! you're good.
afsdferythjyhg chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Aw...cute...
Raven Elise chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Who the FUCK is michael? wait...my brother is in heaven? OMG...MICHEAL! YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD! -sees hes not dead- okay now my rant is over...WHO IS MICHAEL?
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
You just HAVE to update this story. It's so good. I love the Kyo and Tohru fluff. Plus, none of them are OOC. Congratulations on this fantastic story!

Prodigy Keyblade Wielder
taylor chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
i loved it i started crying because i was so happy this stoy is so god!