Reviews for THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA slightly revised!
spax99 chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Mwahahahaha! This story is epic! The phantom was awesome, Raoul was how he appears in my mind, and Christine, well, she should totally be blonde. Anyhow, this was well written and hilarious. I agree with you in the last chapter about it being Meg. Madame Giry would be dead! Awesome story! Mwahahaha!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
HAHAHAHA! I laughed hardest at the old man fight! Love when Erik throws his dentures at Raoul! "Hats or aking istine!" *snicker* I can totally see him singing "Music of the Night" with no teeth! "Itime ahpens heightens ea' ena-hun! Ahkne huhhs an' akes ima-hi-a-hun!"

Thanks!

~hbpm
doidreamagain chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
oh my god! im stil laughing!
Neko-Ochz chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
God! I have read this fic 3 times and it STILL has the ability to make me laugh out loud! I love your way of writing, seriously... *goes back to laughing her head off*
Nosilla chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
ha. old men fighting.
hersheygal chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
lol omg that was great! You have done a awesome job with this story! And I always thought that it was Madam Giry. I never thought of Meg. But I like the thought of it being Meg better.

Anyways, I loved the ending, the Phantom and Raoul fighting was perfect. I can't believe the story is over!
XroseXchildX chapter 12 . 8/29/2007
small scar and pus (haha, pus, lol!)? right...
XroseXchildX chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
GAH! DRUG ADDICT! HES BELOW THE INFLUENCE AND IDC CAUSE HES ANNOYING AS HELL AND EASY TO MAKE FUN OF! GAH!
XroseXchildX chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
harry pooper- er, i mean, potter? lmfao!
XroseXchildX chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
YAY! SHINEY! but screw the fruitcakefop, just me and shiney... shiney... shiney...
XroseXchildX chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
ok, so i cant send it to christine cause she's a real ditz in this story, raoul's a fop and always will be one, and ima antiphan, so... w/e.

and raoul will never stop being a fop unless hes a fruitcakefop. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAZH!
BlackTippedRose chapter 14 . 8/17/2007
Aw, I'm so sad to see this end! I feel a little like crying...

...I'm so glad I stuck with this story through the entire thing. It's been so hilarious! If you don't write more phics I'll kill ya.

Phantom: (spits dentures at Raoul)

Raoul: GAH! (holds face where dentures had hit)

Phantom: Hats or aking istine! (Translation: That’s for taking Christine!)

Raoul: My eyes are burning! When did you last clean these?

HAHAHAHA, I loved this part.

Also, you're a phic judge. Congrats. I just kept forgetting to PM you. I'll (eventually) send another one later on with the details, but you're a judge!
SOPROL chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
That was hilarious!
Supergirrl chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Nice ending :) Very cute story, overall.

O.G.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Once again, you have succeeded in making me crack up hysterically. It was great and I'm so sad it's over. But this chapter was really funny, so it overcomes the sadness. Anyway, I'm starting ramble. If you decide to do another story, keep up the good work!