Reviews for Memories
hailey chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was good but seriously depressing.
Reno Keehl chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I liked the overall idea. It was very thoughtful. Though, personally, I find there are too many sentence fragments. It does strangely stirs some kind of feeling in me, though.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Good, good! I really liked it. You made all kinds of connections I'd never made on my own, and best of all, they made sense. _
Jellyfishmole chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Great FIC!

i love all the fictions of Rey!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
was there an instance in GSD that couLd prove that Rey had fEeLings towards Lunamaria? 'coz I can't remember any.. did you thought of this fic after the episode wherein Rey & Shinn were after Athrun & Meyrin? nyWeiZ, suteki fic! ;p
cloudedge chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
great character interplay...

The connection between Rau, Athrun and Rey was almost untouched in GSD, so it's really fresh to see that someone from GSD remembers Rau. He had such a huge impact on the SEED universe. If only Athrun wasn't as confused, then maybe Rey could have open up to him... but Athrun was always a lost skeptic, and not someone who can guide the world...he's always been a follower, and Rey saw through that...

Interesting indeed.
Termony chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I really enjoy it. I think it's a good portray!
M.L.Light chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Interesting idea, I enjoyed reading it. Implied a lot about relationships among characters in an understated way. Yeah, I liked it.
ritachi chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
oh, nice. i really like it. it's so deep and...breathtaking (i'm not sure if that's the word, but that's the only word that came to mine). i really like it. sorry, can't say anything more on that, but it was just so amazing.

just improve on your spelling and then you would be perfect! -