Reviews for Shadows Cast by Light
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
How the hell did two stiffs like the Potters find themselves blessed with a well-built, good-looking kid, while he was stuck with scrawny, bookish Severus,

Your own fault.

No wonder Snivellus was such a conniving little bastard. Just look at the life he had to come back to every summer.

At least, James understands something.

I don't like the idea that a bullied, abused child decided to become a bully later. And I don't like how Potters show off their riches to Snapes. And I hate Dumbledore, for his attempts to ignore the bullying and the abuse suffered by Slytherins.

Good luck, Severus.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Interesting story. I think that you should continue it, but thats your call.
Liani Risate chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I'm reading this story again because I really really like it, although I'm going to assume you've abandoned it...which is sad, really. Any hope at all?
Liani Risate chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
This story is awesome! How you portray the characters and how you describe them acting is so perfectly in character. Your descriptions are really good, just the right amount of detail to give the reader a clear picture. I love the plot, there aren't many like this at all and this is definately my favorite. You should update it soon because I can't wait to read more!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
I am quite pleased and surprised to see that James' mother doesn't share her son's prejudices. If she can exercise discipline this time around, where was she the rest of her son's life?

And of course James Potter would think it funny to steal stuff from a Poor Geek Loser like Snivellus. One has to wonder where he learned how to sneer at the Lesser Beings that way; one hopes it wasn't his mother, and his father is rather silent.

After all, James always steals what Severus has. Like Lily.
VestriVerum chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I love where this is heading- I like how you portray Severus a lot, as well.

V.
wynnleaf chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I never thought you'd continue this. Interesting turn of events.
Half-drowned Dracula chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Wow, I really wasn't expecting an update after all this time, and I really wasn't expecting what happened, either.

I can't wait to see what happens next :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Wow, I'm very surprised of this updated.

Great chapter, a wee bit short though. But good.
chocoholly chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
*dances*

This is so cool! I absolutely can't wait for more! I hope you are going to make this AU; I'd really like a happy ending :)

Please write more soon!
chocoholly chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Totally in character! You rock! I love it how James is debating with himself whether or not it's funny :), and Tobias is just how I pictured him!
chocoholly chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
lol "no football in wizard-land"

I love it!
anne chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I love it! Can't wait to see where this goes!

x
ae chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Somehow, I can see Dumbledore doing exactly this sort of thing, driving Snape in mortification right over the edge and, with all this fodder for new Marauder's pranks, right into the arms of the Deatheaters.
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
the relationship between snape and his father is great. wonderfully captured without being too gratuitous. and snapes comment about him mums funeral just was so perfect.

Are you going to continue with this? i know it's been a long time, but it's such a great story D