Reviews for Honey If You Love Me
xxcandylover23xx chapter 5 . 7h ago
No, why did u have to end it like this?!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 3 . 8h ago
Aw, I feel bad for Lee
xxcandylover23xx chapter 2 . 8h ago
Lml, I like when sasuke folded his arm's, just the image had me dying.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 8h ago
I like it so far. Naruto had me dying lml
Juliette chapter 2 . 2/27
I really loved the chapter with tenten!
TwinDragonsGirl chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Ha! Neji Hyuuga gots JEALOUS! Personally, I wouldn't of minded had Kiba actually grown a spine and challenged Tenten. I think KibaTen is just plain adorable! But I like NejiTen more, so I'm still happy. Oh, and I loved the part when Sasuke said, "If stupidity were a case, I'd sue you." This story was great! ...And funny.
Lol chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Haha this is soooo funny but in this chapter didn't Ino smile? Like before the ending it says that "a devious grin lit up her features"

Great job
Rioluboy chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
That was hilarious when it came to the laughing I would have been kiba and tenten
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Love it! Plain as simple as that. :)
You Belong To Me Sasusaku Love chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
someones jealous coughcoughnejicoughcough lol
You Belong To Me Sasusaku Love chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awww so cute naruhina nd sasuke better not make sakura smile (i think)
kitty2play chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
it's really good/funny i like it good job
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is so something that ino would think of. My favorite pair was neji vs tenten hehe:)
Uchihaflower14 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
AAAAAAAAAAH! KAWAII WAAAAAAAA! That was sooo cute and fluffy. I was literally laughing out loud the entire time. Please say you have other stories like this. Your amazing humor and wit cannot be wasted! I want more! You made the guys cute and no one was annoying! I love it! Immediately adding to my favorites!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
That's so cute! My friends play that game though their rules are slightly different. I like the fic-they're adorable.