Reviews for Into the Light
yayaya that was cute
Proof of Nothing chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
(Grins) It's official! I LOVE this story more than ANYTHING! D
Yai Kuu chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
AW! So cute. Escecially with the song playing with the big boys now from the prince of egypt playing in the back round...anyway, great story. i'm gonna try reading it now with candy man in the back round bye! Dragonlady80906
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
Aww, that's cute, very cute. And I read all 8 ch in just less than an hour, woot! Beautifully cute ending. I really like how you have them understand eachother and still love their other halves above all else. The point of view seems to change back and forth, an interesting style of writing though slightly confusing sometimes. I also enjoyed your portrayal of the after Yuugiou series' afterlife. If only the show would show something like this. Ah well, that's why we have fanfiction. _

Anyways, I probably wouldn't have found this story if I hadn't looked through old reviews of mine and found that I was suppose to read the last part of the trilogy and decides to go look for it. I glad I did, because this is one compelling story. Awesome job, hope to read more stories from you in the near future. See ya around, hopefully. _~
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Aw! Such a happy ending! So they all four love each other...Well Yugi loves Ryou and Atem...and has to learn to love Bakura as Ryou loves Yugi and Bakura and has to learn to love Atem. Such a good story it was! Well until another time. Ja ne.
Anime Crazed chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
Aw, that was a lovely ending! Congrats on finishing! D
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
This was really good. I'm glad they are all reunited and can admit they love each other as well. good story.
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
*blinks* Interesting...So Ryou's giving Bakura a choice...As well as Yugi...Well kinda...Hmm...Yup! Definitly and interesting story! lol! It looks like I was typing a phone conversation kinda. Anyways I can't wait until next weekends chappie! Until then...
Anime Crazed chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
A reunion! How groovy... I wonder what Bakura and everyone else is going to say to Ryou's suggestion? Update soon! D
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
Good chapter I'm so gald they went to visit. I hope they stay.
Daikaio chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
Ah, another great chapter! Can't wait for next one!
Anime Crazed chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
:giggle: Ooh, Bakura's gonna tick Atem off if he goes and steals Yugi! Can't wait to see the reaction! P
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
Cute chapter. Bakura is very sneaky. I hope Ryou realizes before too many hours pass so they can go see Atem and Yugi. They are all still in love with each other.
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
*giggles* I can see Bakura trying to kidnap Yugi...That'd be great! Wow...I didn't know I would get angry at Bakura and Ryou...*shakes head* I guess I just don't like change. No one really does. It's part of being human I suppose. Hmm...I realy wonder what heaven's like...Like if it's a cloud kingdom and if angel's have status and float around...Do we get wings? Those questions are just out of curiousity and I guess I'll never know until I die...Which won't be for a while! LOL! Well until Tuesday (as I've already said...I won't be able to read it on Friday)
Daikaio chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
Another good chapter! _ I love RyouxBakura-ness. Good work!