Reviews for Young Lords III: The Greenwood Experience
Anjion chapter 1 . 3/18
Brilliant! These three stories have really brightened up my day!
sleepy hamster chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
"Florgindel" that was really hilarious! I love this trilogy and I'm kinda sad that its over, but the ending was really very good. I think that this is one of the best fanfiction that I've ever read. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That swimming joke of thranduil's made laugh
yoon chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
this was the best fan fiction I've ever read! You should be an author. :)
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great one. Loved the end, though it was pretty somber, it was a fitting end to a wonderful trilogy.
jerricho chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
wish there you had another story. I esp. love when the group is all together. Elrond, glory, glador, thranduil and erector.
Trixie chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I haven't laughed so much while reading a story, it's absolutely great!The way you interpreted the characters, all their adventures and the trouble they got into had me doubled over with laughter.I love it and I'm just sad it's already over.

All in all, the trilogy is brilliant!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Please do write more LoTR fanfiction, it's amazing, and it'd be an awful shame not to have any more excellence from you

I love this trilogy, it's probably the best involving the 'young lords' that I've ever seen!
Fishy Biscuits chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Lol that was a brilliantly funny end to this mini-trilogy. I loved the Dwarf jokes, and the pipeweed episode, and Oropher's reactions to everything they did (throwing them in with the laundry was genius). And it's just typical how their antics ended up as songs afterwards too... :-)
Thobbit chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
First, they got drunk. Then, they got drunk again. Then They got drunk once more, along with utterly tobacco-intoxicated. In the end, they got a little bit drunk, once more. What's not to like?
Eavis chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
/So/ funny.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Haha you know you would think they would stop listening to Glorfindel, but no, they just follow him even though they know it's stupid *rolls eyes at the stupidity* good stories though
Fourscore chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was great! This is the first fanfic that has made me laugh out loud in a long time. I do wish it wasn't your last LOTR fanfic!
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Another great masterpiece o mighty one. I think the first one was definatly the best. You are a brilliant author can you please write some more lotr stories?
J. Dawnwolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Slightly mentally scarring with the last dwarf joke, but I did laugh. Out loud, actually. Glorfindel and the spiders was quite an inspired scene, I think. Though 'Florgindel' outdid it. What a lad's night out!